February 23, 2016

February Beauty Box 5


























Another month, another Beauty Box 5. I think I'm only going to be receiving two more boxes after this and then my subscription is finished. I'm not really sad about it though, I think i'm kind of over BB5. I have a huge box filled with products I haven't even thought twice about using. Anyway, here's what we got this month:


























+ ELIZABETH MOTT THANK ME LATER EYE SHADOW PRIMER
 I've actually heard this is a good brand but I honestly couldn't tell you. I never wear eyeshadow so i'll probably end up giving this to my sister. The packaging is definitely cute.


























+ HEMP NATION KIWI-MANGO BODY WASH
This smells so, so good! They say this is full size but there's no way it is. Anyway, I think i'll be testing this one out tonight!


























+ EPIC BLEND PREMIUM LIP BALM
Definitely the thing I am most excited for!! I was so happy when I saw there was a lip balm in this months box. My lips were in desperate need of a new lip balm. This smells like blueberries and I love it.




















+ MANNA KADAR 3 IN 1 SHADOW, HIGHLIGHT & BLUSH
This is in the shade Fantasy. Its a super pretty rose gold color and even though I don't wear eyeshadow I think i'll try this out as a blush!




















+ STARLOOKS CUSTOM LIP LINER
In the shade Sultry Sangria. A really pretty mauve shade Starlooks created for BB5 for their 4th birthday.

Pretty good month. Overall I'd say the lip balm was the biggest hit out of this box and then the body wash. If you're subscribed to BB5 let me know if you were happy with this months box!

16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that highlight and blush looks so shimmery and beautiful!

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 3 in 1 shadow in such a pretty color! So is the lip balm. I think you got a great box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't look like a bad box but I have a few in mind for myself when I can afford to start one, I would be so pleased with lip balm too!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Beauty Blender Dupe//Avon Precision Make-Up Sponge
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some months are pretty good while other months are kind of a disappointment.

      Delete
  4. The post is fantastic! I love it so much:)
    Have a nice day!

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! It seems like a good box too, everything looks pigmented XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes this month wasn't too bad!

      Delete
  6. Ooo I really like the lip liner! Did it suit you? Or would you recommened it for someone with tanner skin ?
    EllaBella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't tried it out yet! I'll let you know when I do! :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful selection! The shadow/highlighter is amazing!!!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete