February 5, 2016

Flashback Friday #42 | My Last Flashback Friday Post!!

Yes, the title is correct! This will be the very last post in my Flashback Friday series! The reason for this is because I don't have very many old photos left to keep writing up new posts about them. So for the very last flashback post I will be featuring photos all the way back from May of 2013 up until August of 2014. The reason i'm stopping at August of 2014 is because I started this here blog in September of 2014 and I've pretty much posted everything on here from that point on! So let's get started, I've got a whole mash of photos to get through!

MAY 2013




We visited a beautiful beach this day. I believe it was called McCormacks Beach? I have no idea. But I remember it being very cold there!




JULY 2013





OCTOBER 2013





FEBRUARY 2014





MAY 2014






AUGUST 2014



Whew! That's it! Sorry for the photo overload but I just wanted to get them all in this one post. I truly enjoyed these flashback friday posts over the last year and a half and I hope you guys enjoyed them as well! You can click the 'flashback friday' label under this post if you'd like to look back on the other 41 posts! 

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Every single one of these pictures is just lovely! And I think it's just fine and dandy to stop flashing back when you have THE MOST exciting adventures to come!!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're definitely right there!! :D

      Delete
  2. Cute photos! So many smiles :)
    I think this is awesome, sharing flashback photos. I feel like I was out of the blogging loop for awhile that I didn't blog about everything during those months that I was a little MIA so this gives me an idea to go back and share the photos and stories with everyone on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you so should!! Its actually really fun looking back on all of your old photos :)

      Delete