February 9, 2016

New Blog Roll!

For a while now I've had a 'favorites' page showing a few of my favorite bloggers. I've realized that I read a ton more blogs than I was featuring in my 'favorites' and I thought why not just list them all! So up there ^ in the tabs menu I now have a page called 'blog roll' which shows all of the blogs I follow and keep up with regularly!

I was thinking of maybe doing a 'blogger spotlight' type of deal every couple of weeks or so featuring my favorite blog that week. It's always great to see people showing some blogger love and I especially love reading those kinds of posts because it gives me a chance to find some new amazing blogs to follow!

So yeah, give that link a click up there if you're in the mood to find some great blogs to read! Also, leave me your links in the comments or even some of your favorite bloggers so I can check them out :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day x

16 comments:

  1. I love blogger spotlight posts as a way of finding new reads too, it's like getting a recommendation from a friend. I guess that's what the blogroll does too! So thanks :-)
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check them all out! And thank you for featuring me. ~.o

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely, thanks a million for including me in your blog roll Renee! It's been a pleasure reading your blog over the past year too :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Love your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful bloggers!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Aww thank you again lady! I can't wait to check out all the other bloggers too!

    we are dannah | australian lifestyle and travel blog

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog so much, so so glad I came across it.

    Love, Maddie. | Oh So Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) Going to check yours out now!

      Delete
  7. Girl! Thanks so much for including me on the list. I love your blog too and I always appreciate your comments on my post. <3 I need to add a blog roll type of page to my blog as well... gotta share the love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no problem :) I love your blog. I always feel like I can totally relate to your posts! xx

      Delete
  8. Awww thanks for including me! I always love reading your blog and I look forward to seeing more of the exciting changes in your life this year!

    Hollie | hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) & thank you, it'll be a different year thats for sure!

      Delete