February 6, 2016

Pregnancy Diary | 6 Month Update!

Woohoo! 6 months down, only 3 short months left to go! I found this pregnancy tag/update that i'll probably do once a month from now until I give birth.

How far along? 24 weeks exactly

Maternity Clothes? Not yet!! I'm really hoping I can get away without buying any but its not very likely haha

Stretch Marks? Nothing on the belly yet *fingers crossed* but unfortunately I did get some on my boobs already.

Sleep? Not too bad. I read you aren't supposed to lay on your back as you get bigger because it can be dangerous for you and baby but my god its hard not to roll onto it!! I'm woken at least once a night by Craig rolling me back onto my side.

Best Moment This Week? There was one day this week that the baby was just moving like crazy all day long! I haven't felt them move so much!

Miss Anything? Yes, sleeping on my belly!

Movement? All the time now. But its not quite strong enough for Craig to feel it yet. I cannot wait for that day!

Food Cravings? Not lately, no. I found I had tons of weird cravings in the beginning but not so much now. The very first thing I craved just before finding out I was pregnant was ranch dressing. Other cravings included reese peanut butter cups, pickles, fruit loops, etc.

Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? I was queasy the entire first trimester. The thought of any food made me sick. I'm good now though :)

Gender? We're keeping it a surprise. Let me tell ya though, its not easy! I want to know so badly some days haha

Labour Signs? Oh jeeze no! Little ways to go before I have to worry about that yet.

Symptoms? Really tired some days. My tailbone has also been acting up on me.

Belly Button In or Out? In! I wonder if it'll stay in?

Happy or Moody Most Of The Time? I'd say its an equal amount. I can't really blame pregnancy for that though as i've always been a little on the moody side :)

Looking Forward To? Just the baby finally getting here! I can't wait to just see them and hold them. Find out what gender they are and what they look like. So exciting!!


16 comments:

  1. Eeek 6 months!! Baby will be here in no time! I love that Craig rolls you back onto your side haha, bless him.
    Can't wait to find out what gender he or she is!

    Take care lovely - you're looking amazing.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I know!! Time sure is flying :) I'm way too excited to find out what i'm having!!

      Delete
  2. Ah I can't believe you are 6 months along! It's gone so quickly! I hope the next three months go just as quickly to meet the little one :) and it's super exciting that you can feel the movement.

    Hollie | hollies highlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fast!! I want it to hurry because I want to meet them but I don't want it to go "too" fast because i'm still petrified about giving birth! haha

      Delete
  3. Oh my 6 months already? That's gone by so quick! I'm so excited for you :)

    Natalie Ann xo | Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow you look amazing and so happy :) This was really lovely to read as me and my partner want a baby and it's nice to see other peoples experiences so I know what to look forward to! :) Lovely post Renee <3

    Meme x

    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Meme! I've been feeling pretty great lately!

      Delete
  5. Aww this must be so exciting for you! Congratulations :) I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes great!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! :) We are both super excited!!

      Delete
  6. Reading this made me so excited for you Renee! Congratulations! I hope that the rest of the time goes amazing for you.

    Becky, xx // http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my 6 months! almost time! I don't think I could keep the gender a surprise, I think I would HAVE to know or else I would go crazy :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I feel like it IS driving me crazy!!! Some days I want to know SO bad haha I hate not being fully prepared for things and since I can't go out and buy a bunch of cute baby clothes I feel so unprepared !

      Delete