February 20, 2016

The 'If I Could' Tag





























I found this tag over on Kerri's blog and since its been a while since I've done a tag I thought why not! Everyone loves a good tag, right?

+ IF I COULD LIVE ANYWHERE
I would just stay here in N.S! I would most definitely be moving further out into the countryside though. Far enough to get away from everything but not too far that I couldn't take a little drive and be somewhat close to the city. I would also LOVE to live right next to the ocean. It's alright if I don't though because driving a short distance in basically any direction in Nova Scotia will take you to water.

+ IF I COULD HAVE ANY HOME
I'm always dreaming about my future home haha SO HERE GOES- It needs to be big but not huge. I just want spacious rooms inside. I like a square shaped house best with maybe a few nooks and crannies. 3 bedrooms definitely maybe a fourth for a guest room. I would love my own library with books lining every single wall and skylights so the room is always bright and cheerful. A formal dining room is a must! I just love homes that have separate dining rooms. Ahh, some day i'll have my home.

+ IF I COULD HAVE ANY GARDEN
All the fruits and veggies! According to Craig we are most definitely going to be having a garden regardless of where we live so I guess I have to learn how to grow food! As for flowers, lillies everywhere!

+ IF I COULD BE ON HOLIDAY RIGHT NOW
Oh my goodness I have been dreaming of Fiji lately!! Never been there, never had any interest in going there before but I don't know. The other day Fiji just popped into my head and I looked at pictures of it and now I can't stop thinking about it. Take me please.

+ IF I COULD HAVE ANY JOB
I just want my own business. I don't care what I would be doing exactly as long as I loved it.

+ IF I COULD HAVE ANY TALENT
I would love to know how to take nicer photos.

+ IF I COULD LIVE ANY DAY AGAIN
This is a tough one. I honestly don't think I'd ever be able to choose which day to live over again. I wonder, if I were to live another day again, would I know I was living it again? Like would I be conscious of it? Would I mess it up if I didn't do everything exactly the same? Hmm..

Let me know in the comments where you would live if you could live anywhere at all!

26 comments:

  1. Really great answers! I'm such a person attached to home so I could only live in Los Angeles or Mexico. Hahaha
    And that's pretty deep with the last thought; sounds like 5O First Dates where the last day is forgotten and just relived.

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i'm pretty attached to my home as well haha I don't know if I would be able to go through life like 50 first dates! That would be terrible!

      Delete
  2. I would live in London. Lovely post.

    Rita
    http://ritatriestoblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London seems so fun! I would love to even just visit one day :)

      Delete
  3. I am the same with the job one. I just want to have my own business... it's something I have been thinking about, but it's tough but I don't really know what I'm good at haha! Gotta figure that out first! :P

    I have an old nikon d3100 that I really need to practice shooting with. It takes great photos but I still don't know how to use it on manual mode :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the same camera I use and I only ever use it on auto! haha I've tried learning manual mode (my bf even went to school for photography and has tried teaching me a few times) but I just can't seem to get the hang of it!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the little shout out there!

    I would love to have my own garden to grow fruits and veggies, I don't think I'd be very good at it, but I think it would be a lot of fun!

    If you're off to Fiji, take me with you!

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag :) I might have to pinch it for my blog!

    Natalie Ann xo | Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, I don't know what I'd do if I could to be honest! There are just so many options! Haha! I love your choices, I'd love to take nicer photos too hahaha <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha there are endless possibilities! It would be hard choosing :)

      Delete
  7. I love this tag Renee! Your dream home sounds so perfect, especially having your own personal library with the skylight! And growing your own veggies in your garden is amazing, I would love to do this too, if I could! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh if only it would happen right NOW! haha

      Delete
  8. What a delightful read, and a wonderful idea!

    Love,
    Hannie Arden from missingwanderer.org.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't blame you for dreaming of fiji - it's also on my travel wishlist! This must have been so much fun to do, as well as a great insight into where your head's at and what you're wanting/needing right now! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh yes!! So many things I want to do ! haha

      Delete
  10. What a fun and cool idea! Taking nicer photos would definitely be a helpful skill for me too haha.

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think all bloggers would love to take amazing photos! haha :)

      Delete
  11. This is such a fun post. I'd love to have my own business as well, honestly though I think no matter what I do in life, as long as I'm passionate about what I'm doing then I'm happy. I'd love to go to Fiji as well!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you're probably right! The only problem is I have no idea what I want to do! haha

      Delete
  12. I would love an enormous fruits & veggie garden as well. I only have a handful of herbs at the moment, but it's always growing. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh herbs would be wonderful to have though!! At least you're starting :)

      Delete
  13. This is a fun tag! I'd love to have own library some day too, and I can't help but think that a skylight window will make great photo lightning :D

    - Anne | annesmiles

    ReplyDelete