March 25, 2016

Tweet, Tweet- Here I Come!

So...

I've gone and joined Twitter! I have no idea what I'm doing on there or how to use it exactly but the account is made and we'll see how it goes! :)

I've already followed a few of my favorite bloggers on there but aside from that I have no idea where to go!

Any advice on using this lovely little website would be greatly appreciated- how to get on to blogger chats and whatnot! You can find my Twitter by clicking HERE! 

Hope to see you there! :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you joined twitter :) I followed you there, I will tweet you a photo of blog chats, I found a really good list online, that will help you find more bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! Greatly appreciated :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I just followed you :)

    Hollie | Hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey! I already followed you :). I created my twitter few years ago, but I didn't even use it until I became aware that I actually have a twitter few months ago. I've been updating it now. haha

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I'll follow you too!

      Delete