April 20, 2016

Current Skincare Routine | Live Clean Fresh Face


























Maybe I should change this title to I finally have a skincare routine! Because I have searched long and hard for the perfect products that work well for my face in order to obtain some sort of 'routine'. And of course Live Clean is where its at. Seeing as though this is my holy grail brand I don't know why I didn't try out their Fresh Face range sooner! (And just to clarify, this is not a sponsored post! I bought these products myself to test.)

I'm always a little hesitant when it comes to buying face products, especially moisturizers and cleansers, because my skin is extremely sensitive and I break out in hives if something doesn't agree with me. You can imagine my delight when I ventured over to the Live Clean section at Walmart and found these face products in a small travel sized sample kit for only $10.00! Perfect for testing out before taking the plunge and buying the full sized versions.


























The pack included:

50 ml Foaming Daily Cleanser
30 ml Soothing Daily Moisturizer
20 g Smoothing Facial Scrub
30 ml Nourishing Night Cream

I'll start off with the cleanser. Cleanser is something I barely even thought to use before and now I can't imagine starting my day off without it! I use 3 to 4 pumps and it comes out in a nice clean foam that feels extremely gentle but makes my face feel so clean afterwards. Its gentle enough to use both morning and night. The moisturizer in my opinion is just perfect. I have tried and tested numerous moisturizers over the past year or so just trying to find something that my skin liked and this is it. Its light and creamy and a little goes a very long way! Its super absorbent too. You can feel it soaking in before you even finish putting it all over your face and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy at all.

Being a newbie to trying facial scrubs, I didn't really know what to expect. Let me tell you, I don't think my face has ever felt so soft. Like ever. It feels amazing. And finally the night cream. I think the night cream is my most favorite. Its a tiny bit thicker than the moisturizer but it too soaks into your skin rather quickly. It feels super fresh and hydrating.I love putting this on before going to bed.
All four products have the same scent. A barely there, sort of floral scent that doesn't last once the products are on your skin. Which I like.

To say I am super happy and impressed with these products is an understatement. I have finally found something that works well for my skin and has a whole heap of other benefits that Live Clean are typically known for: Pure vegan, 98% plant derived, silicone free and paraben free - Just to name a few.

What are your current favorite skincare products? Have you ever tried the Fresh Face range from Live Clean? Let me know!





12 comments:

  1. I adore Live Clean products naturally I have to try out this line now.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently I'm trying out products by Simple, but I'm not too sure if they're breaking me out... they might be, but I can't tell!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't I hate that! I would give it about a week or two and if you're still breaking out, i'd stop using them! I find sometimes the first couple of days using a new product will "cause a breakout" but I think its just like my skin getting used to it? If that makes sense. But yeah, if it keeps happening after about two weeks of use, I would stop!

      Delete
  3. cute packaging! looks like some fun products!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging! I find its so cute :)

      Delete
  4. i have sensitive skin too. i should give it a try! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skin care line sounds amazing! I have pretty sensitive skin so I try to stick with mostly organic face washes and scrubs!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty awesome :) I dont think i'll use anything else now!

      Delete
  6. I love it when I see girls with a skincare routine as intricate as mine. hahaha! I've never heard of Live Clean but I'm so happy to hear that it's vegan and organic <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely a huge plus in my eyes! :)

      Delete