April 12, 2016

Disney Character Tag






















AURORA- STORY OF YOUR FIRST KISS: 
Oh god. I had my first kiss when I was 14 with my first 'real' boyfriend. We were at one of his friends house and there was a ton of people around and he was like laying on my shoulder and very awkwardly looking up at me and I knew he wanted to kiss. So we did. I remember feeling quite embarrassed. 

RAPUNZEL- 5 THINGS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST:
1. Travel all of Canada
2. Travel every U.S State
3. Be completely debt free in the next 5 years
4. Ride in a hot air balloon
5. Design and build my own home

DORY- SOMETHING SOMEONE HAS TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN'T FORGET:
Money doesn't control your life. Don't let it stress you out- Craig. (I'm still working on this one!)

POCAHONTAS- SOMETHING NEW YOU TAUGHT SOMEONE:
I feel like I don't teach anyone anything haha. Let me get back to you on this one!

MULAN- DO YOU TRUST YOUR GUT FEELING?
All the time. I actually feel as though I have very strong intuition when it comes to certain people or situations.

JASMINE- THE STORY OF WHEN YOU HAD TO REALLY TRUST SOMEONE. WAS IT EASY?
I can't think of any particular moment when I really had to trust someone. But if it happened I would say it probably wasn't easy considering I have a hard time trusting people.

BELLE- IS THERE SOMEONE YOU ARE CLOSE TO WHO NO ONE ELSE LIKES? WHAT'S THE STORY?
I feel like this is kind of mean for a question! But the answer is no. Honestly most times I feel like i'm the one no one else likes! haha kidding...kind of. 

ARIEL- WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU BELONG AND WHY?
At the moment I think I am right where I belong. Here, with Craig and my family close by so I have lots of support when our baby comes next month. 

TIANA- A TIME YOU TRIED YOUR HARDEST FOR SOMETHING:
Hmm, the only thing I can think of is my year of college. I tried really hard to get my diploma with honors- and I did, but it wasn't easy.

SIMBA- SOMETHING A PARENT HAS TAUGHT YOU:
I can thank my mom for teaching me pretty much every valuable thing I've learned.

ALICE- EVER DONE DRUGS?
I did experiment with weed back when I was a teenager but that's all. 

PETER PAN- SOMETHING FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD THAT YOU STILL LOVE:
Well Disney of course. I don't think i'll ever stop loving Disney. But aside from that when I was a kid I used to love being inside when it was raining during the day and get all snuggly in my pjs and watch a scary movie. Now as an adult every time its rainy during the day I get this overwhelming feeling of wanting to be home, snuggled up, watching a scary movie. I love that feeling.

MERIDA- WHAT ARE YOU MOST PASSIONATE ABOUT?
After sitting here thinking for far too long about this, I don't think I have a passion..
Its sad that the only thing I actually feel passionate about is my relationship, not to mention cheesy..
Jeeze, I need to find a hobby.



QUESTION OF THE DAY
What is something from your childhood that you still love?



22 comments:

  1. This is a cute tag! Very good questions.
    I had my first kiss at 14 too. xD
    Hmmm I have many things I still love from my childhood, but to name one (or 2) I would say video games and painting. :) Hahaha

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Video games are definitely still fun! haha :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute tag!! I loved reading your answers!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice tag! Hahaha I love Disney even now :D

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too! I dont think ill ever become 'too old' for Disney!

      Delete
  4. This is undoubtedly the cutest tag of all time! I'm 100% with you on never falling out of love with Disney, and your answer for the Ariel category is heartwarming :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who could stop loving Disney huh!? haha

      Delete
  5. Awww this is such a cute tag! I totally agree with you about the rain - that is the best thing ever! I'm a total baby when it comes to scary movies, though, so I always watch Harry Potter haha.

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Harry Potter is the next best thing! :)

      Delete
  6. this was so cute to read! love Disney! :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not seen this tag before, really creative and fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh this is a Disney tag I've never seen before! Really cool to learn more about you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can't remember where I found it but I thought it would be fun to do!

      Delete
  9. Haha your story about your first kiss is funny. Mine was so... weird. I kissed a boy in between class in middle school. Lol I'm the one who went for it, which surprises me since I am so shy haha

    I had the hardest time trying to figure out what I am passionate about, like you I am very passionate about my relationship... I love trying to make my boyfriend happy and spending time with him, it's my favorite thing! But I realized just last week that I have a passion for writing! I may not be the best but I do love it sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so glad you found something to feel passionate about :) I am unfortunately still looking haha

      Delete