April 6, 2016

Forever 21 Beauty Wishlist

I have been on the Forever 21 website more times than I can count and it was only recent that I've discovered that Forever 21 has a beauty section. I know, I don't get out much.

I mean their beauty range isn't exactly glamorous but they do have some really cute stuff that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on!






































1. BLUSH AND HIGHLIGHTER DUO- $6.90
How cute is that! I've never used a blush/highlighter duo before and i'm just loving the rose gold packaging.

2. MAKEUP BLENDER SPONGE SET- $8.90
No idea of the quality of these sponges or how well they would work but I mean for less than nine dollars for two, why not give them a try!

3. EYESHADOW PALETTE- $11.90
I think i'm more drawn to the wooden-look packaging of this product to be completely honest considering I never even wear eyeshadow. But if I had this palette I would definitely experiment with using eyeshadows.

4. FLORAL YOUNG & FREE PADDLE BRUSH- $6.90
I have got such a thing for floral patterns lately!! I want floral everywhere.

5. HYDRANGEA PRINT BRUSH SET- $6.90
Again, mainly because of the floral print! I also need a new pretty brush set to go with my new eyeshadow palette ;)

Whenever I decide to make my way over to Forever 21 i'll be on the lookout for these items! Let me know if you've ever tried any of these and if the quality is any good or if you've tried any beauty product from Forever 21 for that matter!


20 comments:

  1. That brush is so cute! Love your picks!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I've been so into florals recently!

      Delete
  2. The highlight and blush looks AMAZING!! Im on the look out for that

    My Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post dear. Have a great day and check my new post:)
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/04/las-espadillas.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist, I love your picks!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hairbrush is so pretty!! I love things with florals too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks! I have got a flat beauty blender, so I wonder how this one would work too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think i've ever seen a flat beauty blender before!

      Delete
  7. I like the pretty floral design of the pink and white brushes, and I'm expect those blenders would be just as good as many high-end versions!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they look to be pretty good quality!

      Delete
  8. The blush/highlighter duo looks gorgeous, and I love the print on the handle of the make-up brushes! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went into Forever 21 this week and couldnt find the blush/highlighter duo but I did find the brushes- they were sooo tiny!! I didn't end up buying them!

      Delete