April 28, 2016

Getting Summer Ready!



























I am SO ready for Summer!! Winter around here seems to last forever and most of the time I feel like we just skip right over Spring. So Summer is a time I find myself longing for. I've recently found myself in possession of some great summer products and its made me think about getting ready for all of that beautiful, hot, sunny weather!

SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN!





























To me, there's nothing more important than using sunscreen during the summer. My skin is extremely sensitive and I usually won't even get a sunburn while in the sun. I tend to just get all rashy and weird looking. A good sunscreen definitely helps with that though! A fantastic brand I've recently been introduced to is Alba Botanica. The sunscreen has an SPF of 40, is water resistant and is scent free. I'm actually kind of bummed that its scent free because I really love the smell of sunscreen but oh well! It does what its meant to do.

FLIP FLOPS!


























Oh flip flops, how I've missed wearing you! I cannot wait to throw aside the sneakers and socks and break out these bad boys! The beach is callin' my name!

Sadly, that's all I have ready for Summer so far. Bathing suits and a summer bod to go along with them will have to wait at least another month when this little baby taking over my body decides to come out! I can't wait to go shopping for some post-pregnancy summer clothes!

ARE YOU AS EXCITED FOR SUMMER AS I AM?


*Alba Botanica sunscreen was sent for review. All opinions are 100% my own
*Havaianas flip flops were gifted to me

22 comments:

  1. I'm all about lathering myself in sunscreen too! I have very fair skin and so I get sunburned pretty easily if I'm not careful!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure why but I get rashy from the sun! Its so annoying haha

      Delete
  2. I CANNOT wait for summer!! :) Love these pictures you took of the alba products! And the cookie sure looks scrumptious ;)

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It was actually snowing here off and on all day :( I did not enjoy that!

      Delete
  3. I'm getting so stoked for summer! All of these essentials are so great - I absolutely love Alba! they make my favorite face wash :) Great post!!

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really!? I didn't know they made a face wash! I'll have to keep my eye open for it :)

      Delete
  4. I love the smell of sun cream as well! especially Piz Buin. Bring on summer! x

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES girl I am SO EXCITED for Summer! Even though my birthday is in January I am not winter person at all!
    I would love to live in a country where there is summer and warm weather all the time! :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it!! I used to love seeing the snow come around but now i'm just like, meh! I could do without! haha

      Delete
  6. Sounds interesting. The products looks good. ;-)
    xx
    Josephin
    // Tensia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get more Alba products! So good!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete