April 18, 2016

March Beauty Box 5!


























I am super late posting Marches beauty box 5! It actually arrived really late in the mail and then I just didn't get around to taking any photos until now. But here it is and I was pretty pleased with this one! I think I liked it so much because its very Springy and makes me excited for nicer weather.

Colour Me Pink Fragrance | A small sample that was incredibly hard to open. Its an okay fragrance. It just smells like flowers. Nothing special really.


Pur-Lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum | I haven't tried this yet but I am so excited to! It sounds amazing and i've been looking for a nice eye cream/serum. It claims to be a powerful but gentle serum that fights puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles. I'll let you know how I make out with this one after I test it.


























Mai Couture Blush & Highlighter Papiers | Now these look interesting. I've never in my life seen anything like this and I haven't tried them yet so I can't say for sure that they work. If you've ever used blush in this form before, let me know!


























Personail Custom Floral Nail Polish Wraps | Best thing in the box in my opinion! I'm totally into florals at the moment so these are right up my alley.


























Glamour Dolls Lip Gloss | While the packaging is super cute, I was hugely disappointed with this lip gloss. I was planning on showing a photo with me wearing it to show you guys but it was so terrible I couldn't even be bothered to post it. The consistency is horrible. Its like trying to put glue on your lips. And the color! Ick. I honestly don't know who this shade would look good on.

So there you have it. My beauty box 5 subscription is actually almost over. I'm only getting one more box! Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes? Let me know in  the comments! 


24 comments:

  1. Very stylish post, sweetie.

    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/04/avon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post! I hope you’re having a great day. :)

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope you are too!

      Delete
  3. That is such a shame about the lipgloss! I hate when the consistency isn't great x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, it was terrible!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, there were some interesting products in this months box! :)

      Delete
  5. Ahh looks like great products! I want the nail wraps! :P

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm it looks like it was slightly disappointing this time round. I really hate the colour of that lipstick...would that ever look good on anyone!?

    Katie. xx La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, it is such a hideous pink shade!

      Delete
  7. Hi!
    What a lovely post!!
    All these products look so cool!
    XOXO

    www.theclassykilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried a beauty box, I might have to give one a go as some look really good! Those nail wraps look awesome :) lovely post! xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Overall I would say I probably wouldn't repurchase a BB5 subscription! If I were to look into another beauty box i'd probably get Birchbox! They seem to be a lot better! :)

      Delete
  9. Oh noo! Seems slightly disappointing, I hope the last one is better for you! :) Jemma xx
    DORKFACE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I find BB5 to be a little hit or miss each month!

      Delete
  10. such a great post.

    Zunera-Serena.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa those nail polish strips are super pretty! I've used some before, and I actually really like them since they're pretty easy to apply! Great post! :) Every time I see a post about a subscription box, it makes me regret that I don't get any!

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually kind of regret getting one to be honest! Sometimes there are really cool things in them but most of the time I dont even use the products! I have a huge box with a bunch of things from the past year from this subscription that i'll honestly never use! Sometimes it seems like such a waste of money!

      Delete
  12. Love this box! Great products!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete