April 2, 2016

PREGNANCY| 32 Week Update!

Hey guys! Its been a few days since I've last posted so Happy April! and I hope you're all doing well. Since i'm now 32 weeks along (how do I only have 8 weeks left!?!) I figured I would do a little update of sorts.


This picture was actually taken last week at 31 weeks but since I was too lazy to take another photo today, this will do. Besides I didn't get much bigger within the week anyway.

How far along? 32 weeks

Maternity clothes? Kind of. I've definitely grown out of my regular pants but I can get away with wearing stretchy pants like the jeans above. I'm starting to grow out of most of my shirts but I can get away with buying XL shirts or XXL shirts instead of heading to a maternity store- that crap is expensive!

Stretch marks? Still none on the belly!! I'm shocked really, I figured I'd have tons. Although like I said in my previous update I did get some on my boobs early on. 

Sleep? Don't even get me started. Sleeping sucks now. I cannot find a comfortable position at all, I roll over on my back constantly and I am incredibly sore when I try to maneuver myself around. 

Best moment this week? Starting my maternity leave early!!! I was put off by the doctor yesterday and I couldn't be happier about it.

Miss anything? A few things haha

Movement? Tons! Its so awesome seeing my belly actually moving.

Food cravings? No not really. 

Labour signs? Not real labour but I have been experiencing braxton hicks lately.

As the due date gets closer I am getting more and more excited but also extremely nervous! I can't wait until this little baby gets here! :)


16 comments:

  1. Have you tried looking on ASOS? Their maternity stuff is pretty reasonably priced IMO x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually don't have an ASOS around here! I wish we did!

      Delete
  2. Your bump is so cute Renee, I can't wait for your baby to get here, I love babies! I can't believe how quick your pregnancy is going it didn't seem like yesterday I found out :P

    Meme xx


    New Post:
    Beneath the Surface by Heidi Perks Book Review
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks! I know! I cannot believe how fast its going!!

      Delete
  3. maxi dresses! seriously, those were a godsend for me when i was pregnant.

    http://notjessfashion.com/spring-break-ready/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never even thought about that! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. How exciting you're off on maternity leave now, it feels like only yesterday you were announcing your pregnancy! Oh and if there's no food cravings, you could always 'pretend' chocolate is one?! ;) haha.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I crave chocolate on the daily! (even before pregnancy!) thats just part of my regular food intake ;) haha

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on the holiday, dear! I wish you and your baby's health!

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. parabéns!!! adorei o post, aposto que vai ser/é uma mãe babada *-*
    Bjinhos Sandra Color-s

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an exciting time, your bump is beautiful. Did you do anything to prevent stretch marks on your tummy?
    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not really! I do use a cocoa and shea butter lotion that I bought from Walmart but to be honest since the beginning I never used it daily. I actually read that it doesn't matter what you try to do about preventing stretch marks, if its in your genes to get them, you're most likely going to get them! But I think another thing that may have helped me is that I didn't even really start gaining extra weight until I was almost 6 months pregnant! Who knows!

      Delete