April 4, 2016

"Sometimes heaven is just a hot bath"- My Bath Time Essentials


























There's nothing better than dipping your toes into a hot bath after a long stressful day. For me, bath time is my time. I can just soak in there forever until I become a prune. Along with that relaxing hot water there are some other things I need to make my bath time experience truly amazing..


























A BATH PILLOW

If you don't already have one of these bad boys stuck onto your tub, please invest in one! It makes all the difference in the world especially if you like hanging out in the tub for an hour like me. They're super cheap. I got this one at Winners for like seven dollars.


























REALLY NICE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER

Like this Live Clean Vitamin Multi Boost set* I've been using and loving lately. As most of you know, Live Clean is my absolute favorite brand and I was super happy when I received this latest set in the mail to try out. The scent is to die for, I can't even describe what it smells like. It just smells amazing take my word for it! What makes this duo even better is that its jam packed with vitamins your hair will love like Provitamins B, D and E and it also has avocado extract rich in vitamin K and antioxidants! This set has quickly made its way to the top of my favorite Live Clean shampoo list! 


























BUBBLE BATH

What bath is complete without bubble bath? 
A Lush bath bomb or bubble bar would be my ideal bubble bath to use but sometimes you just can't make it into a store and you have to improvise a little bit! If I don't have any Lush products handy i'll usually just use whatever body wash or shower gel I have on hand like this Beautiful Day shower gel from Bath and Body Works that I received as an Easter gift! It smells awesome and bubbles up quite nicely!

























A GOOD BOOK

The most important part of a bath in my opinion! 
Very rarely will I even step foot into a bath without having a book in hand. The tub just so happens to be my most favorite place to read. Its quiet and soothing, just perfect. 

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What are your bath time essentials?


*Live Clean Vitamin Multi Boost Shampoo and Conditioner kindly sent by Live Clean. All opinions are 100% my own

24 comments:

  1. Ah I love this post, baths are my absolute favourite <3 I never thought of getting a bath pillow but that's such a good idea xx
    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll change your bath experience! haha

      Delete
  2. I love a hot bath- its definitely one of my favourite things! I now REALLY want a bath pillow! :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too :) You can find a bath pillow just about anywhere! I highly suggest getting one!

      Delete
  3. Live Clean products are fabulous! Thank you for sharing.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree that a good bubble bath and book are the best way to end a tough day!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, dear. Nice to read it!

    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/04/las-espadillas.html

    Follow me in insta - https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baths are the best thing in the world! I love reading in the bath, best place ever!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baths are seriously one of my favorite things in the world. Haha they are so relaxing and make your muscles relax so easily! It's also so nice being able to have dedicated reading time. I've never heard of bath pillows, I'll have to check those out! I just usually use a rolled up towel haha

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah soo relaxing! Sometimes I need to hop out because I feel like im going to fall asleep haha!

      Delete
  8. You've got all the essentials here for a great bath experience. Bubble bath & candles are my faves. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouu candles! Never thought of that !

      Delete
  9. This is a great post about bath pillow. Thank for share it here! my bath pillow review

    ReplyDelete