April 16, 2016

What I Watched This Week

























BLENDED- Adam Sandler movies for me are usually hit or miss. I either totally love them (like blended) or I end up feeling like I just wasted 2 hours of my life watching it (ridiculous 6 anyone?). Anyway, Blended was awesome! I love Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore together. Ever since The Wedding Singer days. Basically this movie is about two families that become 'blended' with lots of laughs and some romance along the way. Rating 4/5


















BEAUTY AND THE BEAST- Pretty sure I don't need to review this one. Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time favorite Disney movies. My cousin was up visiting this week and we decided a Disney movie was a must. Rating 5/5














HEMLOCK GROVE SEASON 2- I finished season 2 of Hemlock Grove this week. Its not terribly great but its not a bad show either. If you like werewolves and vampires but in a much darker way than Twilight, you might like this one. I liked season 1 better than season 2. I've just started the 3rd season- lets hope it gets better! Rating 3/5




















NANNY MCPHEE- Loved this! I think this came out like 10 years ago but I have never actually watched it until last night. A nanny shows up to teach 7 ill-behaved children a few lessons. I love movies with any kind of magic and this one did not disappoint! Rating 5/5

Let me know what you've been watching lately!


18 comments:

  1. I loved hemlock grove, sad it ended :(

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So season 3 is the last season then?

      Delete
  2. Nanny McPhee!!! Haven't watched that since the girls were little! Love it.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the picture of Nanny McPhee, I got way too excited! That film doesn't get talked about enough! It's one of my classic favourites from my childhood... and now!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it took me so long to actually watch it! haha I loved it!

      Delete
  4. I watched Nanny McPhee last week, first time in about 4 years I think. I used to be obsessed with it haha. Lately I've been watching the Simpsons again. Really enjoying it, it's relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the Simpsons in forever! Used to love watching it!

      Delete
  5. I love Blended! I think it's absolutely hilarious, especially Terry Crews' character!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! I thought it was a fantastic movie!

      Delete
  6. I love Nanny McPhee! Such a great family film! And you can't go wrong with a bit of disney eh? My favourite is definitely The Little Mermaid!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I love the little mermaid!! :)

      Delete
  7. I started watching Hemlock Grove but I am struggling to keep with it and haven't watched it in like a month, I really liked blended but Adam Sandlers movies are very touch and go.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    A Day In The Life Of London
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Most of season 2 I was like 'what the heck is even going on?' And yeah, Blended was definitely one of his better films!

      Delete
  8. I love pretty much every Sandler movie I've seen but I'm yet to see Blended! Guess what I'll be watching this evening ;)

    Hope you're doing well lovely.

    Danielle
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh its so good! You should definitely watch it! :) & thank you, I hope you're doing well too!

      Delete
  9. I heard Blended was good but I still haven't watched it! I don't have a dvd player right now, there are so many movies I want to rent to watch... I need to buy a dvd player soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you get a chance, definitely watch it! So good!

      Delete