May 23, 2016

April Beauty Box 5 - My Last Box


























Wow..s u p e r late with this post! I actually forgot all about this beauty box until recently and I wasn't even going to bother posting about it but I thought since its my last box ever I might as well!


























Maskeraide 'All Eyes On Me Hydrating Eye Gels'. These eye gels look kind of interesting. They're supposed to brighten, hydrate and firm your skin. I'll let you know how that goes.


























Soapbox Sea Minerals Body Wash. I thought this was pretty cool. For every product sold they give a bar of soap to someone in need. It says you can purchase the Soapbox products at Target. The one I have doesn't really smell the greatest but I'm willing to try it out!


























Chella Passionate Pink Moisturizing Lip Pencil. The paper tells me that this is a full sized item and that it retails for $18.00!! I would not pay $18.00 for something so tiny. I mean it might be worth it but I just know I don't wear anything on my lips so it really wouldn't be worth it to me.


























Jelly Pong Pong Paradise Pigments. I've never heard of this brand before but this is also a full sized product and it retails for $19.95. Jeeze Louise! If anything at least I got my money's worth with this box. This is a lip and cheek cream. It smells really good and the color is pretty but I doubt I'll use it.


























Global Beauty Care Green Tea Makeup Removal Wipes. I never have any luck with makeup wipes! They all seem to dry my face out super bad but seeing as these ones have green tea in them I'm hoping they might work a little better. They smell really nice.

So that's that. My last ever box from Beauty Box 5. This one was okay I suppose. I'll probably only use the body wash and the eye gels because I find them interesting. I think I'll be writing a post about my experience with the BB5 subscription so keep an eye out for that!

16 comments:

  1. Haha the lip pencil and lip cream seems nice. Though the price is too expensive for its size. I look forward for your review on the eye gel. I personally like putting such on my face :)

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I couldn't get over the price!

      Delete
  2. amazing :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG


    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet post !

    I'm a blogger from Germany and love to meet new people around the world :) check out my blog and lets keep in touch & follow for follow :)

    My new short hair ?-post here


    Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to find out how you get on with the gel eye thingys hhahaha Lovely round up~

    Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lip pencil's color looks gorgeous! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the products! So glad I came across your blog!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The eye gels sounds really interesting. I'd love to know how you get on with them!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you're in luck! I just wrote a post on them :)

      Delete
  8. At least it's a review of April's box and not January or February! haha ;) It's so nice to see a Jelly Pong Pong product, I used to adore their cosmetics and had totally forgotten about the brand, thank you!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Twitter | Instagram x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that brand! I find it quite expensive though!

      Delete