May 11, 2016

If I Could Change The World....






































THERE WOULD BE NO GOVERNMENTS. I really hate how the government decides everything regarding our countries. How can one, or even a handful of people, know what's best for an entire country of people? I understand without the government the world may turn to chaos....but what if it didn't? What if people -communities- could live civilly among each other?  Wouldn't it be nice to be able to buy land and not have to pay taxes on it for the rest of your life? Wouldn't it be nice to work hard for your pay and actually be able to take home the amount you rightfully earned instead of paying a bunch out to the government?

EVERYONE WOULD EARN THE SAME PAY. Wages would all be the same. Sure there are jobs that are harder than others and people may think they should be paid more for them and they're probably right. But think about when it comes to celebrities. Does anyone else question why in the world celebrities are paid millions of dollars for getting dolled up everyday to act in a movie? Honestly, they get paid so much to basically have people wait on them, doing their makeup, hair, etc. while there are soldiers and fire fighters actually risking their lives every single day who will never see even a fraction of the money celebrities get for one gig. There would be a lot less greed in the world if everyone were equal.

THERE WOULD BE NO HUNGER. In my perfect world, no one would starve. I think its terrible that there are people who starve to death in this world while there are some who eat so much they suffer from obesity. It would be so cool if everyone were allotted the same amount of food for each day. No under eating, no over eating. Just the right amount of nutrition we needed. And going back to the money thing, how can it be that there are billionaires in this world while others are so poor they can't afford to eat?

MAYBE MONEY WOULDN'T EXIST AT ALL. They do say its the root of all evil. My boyfriend often says he would rather live in a world where everyone worked for what they wanted. Where people would barter with one another and trade their goods. I have to say I agree with him. Its so stressful and sad how we have to rely on money for just about everything. You want shelter from the cold? You need to pay rent or a mortgage. You want to eat? You have to pay ridiculous food prices. Basic necessities should be free in my opinion.

This actually turned out a little more ranty than I imagined it would! I just wish we could live in a world that wasn't so greedy. That's what it all comes down to. Greed.

WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT THE WORLD?

10 comments:

  1. I totally get what you mean about there being no money! I feel like if everyone was just nice and did what they wanted and helped others then there would be no need for money! It would also help solve a lot of the social issues around the world!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. I wish everyone went vegan so we can save animals and our Planet!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a thought-provoking post, I also wish hunger would no longer exist - though it's a massive ask! Your boyfriend's idea of abolishing money sounds like a pretty good idea; I can imagine that! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The world would be so much better I think!

      Delete
  4. You've made some great points here! I agree that everyone should earn the same, it always baffles me that footballers and celebrities earn more than nurses etc - it's so inequal and unfair. xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wonder how celebrities even came about!

      Delete
  5. This is a very great post, Renee! I think I would try to do this tag and see how it will go because we just had our election last monday and I witnessed how my fellow countrymen are struggling for change.

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona! I look forward to reading yours!

      Delete