May 25, 2016

Maskeraide All Eyes On Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches

In my last Beauty Box I received the Maskeraide Hydrating Eye Gel Patches and a couple of you were interested in seeing how I got on with them. So here's my little review of this product!


























First let's talk about what they claim to do:

 BRIGHTEN | Supposed to brighten and help diminish the look of dark circles

 HYDRATE | Gives an instant hydration boost with hyaluronic acid that provides long-lasting moisture

 FIRM | Reduces the look of fine lines by firming skin texture and improving skin elasticity


























This is what they look like. They were extremely messy as soon as I opened the packet. The gel stuff was everywhere.

So you just peel the protective film off from both sides of the gel patch and place them under your eyes on freshly cleaned skin for 15-30 minutes.


























Annnd here's my face with the gel patches on. They look a lot bigger on your face than in the little tray they come in.

 HOW THEY FELT ON MY FACE

First off, they stayed on really well. They definitely did feel nice and hydrating and the smell was pleasant. Not too much scent at all actually. I decided to leave mine on for the full 30 minutes so I could get a true experience with them.

 END RESULT

The only thing they did for my under eyes was make them feel a little cool. I didn't notice any changes in dark circles or firmness. They did, however, leave my face feeling pretty sticky and I had to wash my face right away.

I'll rate this product 3/5 stars. Mainly because this was just a one time experience. That's the thing about beauty box subscriptions. You only ever get one small sample of products like this and you truly can't rate it properly without using it a few times in my opinion. So based on my one experience I give it a 3. It was kind of fun to use and didn't irritate my skin, so that's a huge plus in my books!

HAVE YOU EVER USED EYE GEL PATCHES BEFORE?

20 comments:

  1. Eerrrrrr no one likes a sticky face! It's a shame they didn't give you any good results, but it's also refreshing to read an honest review that doesn't blindly rave about a product!

    Don't think I'll be running to the shops to purchase these unfortunately, though I love the idea of them!

    Katie.
    xx La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think I would run out and buy them either!

      Delete
  2. I've seen a lot of celebrities wearing indereye masks like these on Instagram lately and have been really intrigued. Thanks for the honest review!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, you wouldn't really be able to give a true review unless you used the product enough times to get the full feel of them! One sample isn't really that easy to go on!

      Delete
  3. Haven't tried eye gel patches before, but heard so much about them! Not too sure if I would try though, haha they seem a bit scary as the skin beneath the eyes are so delicate! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little scared at first too because my skin is normally so sensitive but I can honestly say they didn't negatively affect my under eyes at all!

      Delete
  4. wow these sound awesome ! i really want to give them a try! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you make out if you do!

      Delete
  5. Unfortunate that they didn't work! They look super cool though- and probably relaxing, though the whole scrambling to a sink to wash off wouldn't be quite as great.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that was the only downside. The stickiness!

      Delete
  6. I've never tried one before but have heard quite wonderful reviews from people. Too bad this one didn't work though, but at least it doesn't do damage to your skin. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if I had more than one sample I could have gotten better results!

      Delete
  7. I've tried using hydrating eye patches, but they seem like they never really work. I'm always so disappointed in them....the cool sensation is nice, but I wish that is all they would claim they do
    Carly from Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really can't see how they would 'take dark circles away'.

      Delete
  8. I've used eye gel patches before but they've never really had much of an effect. I find that a nightly routine of eye cream seems to work better. But I do love how they feel under my eyes, very relaxing and cooling!

    michenn

    MICHENN OOTD Black & White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they did feel pretty cool under the eyes!

      Delete
  9. Too bad they left you feeling sticky, but at least it was refreshing while using!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did feel refreshing while on my face!

      Delete
  10. I haven't tried eye gel patches ever. So far, I don't have complains with my under eye or maybe I haven't notice how bad it looks. Haha! Anyway, it's sad that you didn't see any changes.

    Love, Fads
    InstagramTwitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is too bad! Although maybe if I had more then one pack I may have seen a difference!

      Delete