May 21, 2016

PREGNANCY | 39 Weeks!





































Ahhh! I cannot believe I have one week left until my due date! I honestly feel like I just found out I was pregnant. The baby can come at any time now so I've been feeling a whole mess of different emotions. I'm excited, anxious, scared, happy...its all going to be such a huge change.

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and when she measured my belly all she could say was wow, that's already a big baby! She guesses the baby is already passed the 8 pound mark! I think I have a little monster growing inside of me.

I already knew from previous visits that the baby was pretty big and they don't have much room in my stomach so I thought for sure I would go into labour a little earlier than my due date. Unfortunately, she checked my cervix yesterday and told me I wasn't even close. It hasn't dropped, thinned, dilated, nothing!

Although I googled it yesterday and there are tons of women who went to the doctor one day with absolutely no sign of going into labour and then the next day they drop and have the baby a few hours later. So I guess you can never really tell. Babies will come when they're ready.

Sleeping has gotten a tiny bit better. I found out sleeping at the opposite end of the bed feels more comfortable for some reason. Who knows? So instead of waking up every hour during the night, I am now usually only waking up twice just to pee.

Hmm what else can I update you on?

My feet are HUGE!! Ugh. I'm so lucky its warmer here now because flip flops are the only comfortable thing I can wear. They are swelling so much. It looks really funny but it can be super uncomfortable. I've almost busted out the back of the only shoes that were fitting me recently so I need to buy a new pair asap once this baby is born!

I think that's just about it! Hopefully my next update will be a post introducing you guys to the baby :)  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Ahh so exciting!! I hope everything goes well and the baby arrives soon!

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It seems like just yesterday I was reading about your pregnancy announcement! I'm sure it'll be any day till your little one arrives! I bet you're excited to find out the gender too! :)
    Xx
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg SO excited! It was really hard keeping it a surprise haha

      Delete
  3. Exciting times Renee! Hope all goes smoothly in the coming weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciiiiting! :) Hope it all goes perfectly and baby won't let you wait for much longer :) xx

    Jess | Jess in Retrospect & Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I can't believe how quick this has gone! So excited to see the baby though :D

    Natalie Ann xo | Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! haha I am way too excited!

      Delete
  6. Sounds so exciting - loved reading this! Please check out my latest post.

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed! :) I definitely will!

      Delete