May 8, 2016

Update | 37 Weeks and Blog

Hey guys! Its been a few days since I last posted anything and to be quite honest I had to push myself to even write this post. I've been slacking in the blogging world with my own posts as well as keeping up with other blogs. My only excuse for this is loss of motivation and feeling exhausted most days now. I am currently 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I cannot believe how fast time is going by! Most days I feel as though I might actually go earlier than my expected due date but I really can't be sure.

Things are going pretty good. Aside from having the worst sleeps of my life! Seriously, its like torture coming on the end. My stomach is so big it takes me like 5 minutes just to roll over on the bed haha! Throw in waking up to pee almost every hour and the odd leg cramp that literally wakes you up out of your sleep it hurts so bad. Restless nights equal one cranky, exhausted pregnant lady during the day!

Its okay though. Less than 3 weeks and it will all be worth it when I finally get to see my baby.

I had a doctors appointment Friday (I am now seeing the doctor once a week). Baby's heartbeat is still nice and strong. My belly is measuring just right. Although she did feel around my belly and said that the baby has no room in there! I'm hoping that means they'll be arriving a little sooner than the 28th. Either that or I have one big baby hanging out in my belly! I've mentioned to her that I've been feeling some cramping as well these past few days so at my next appointment she's going to check my cervix to see if maybe I've dilated any.

As for my blog. I'm trying to keep up with it and I really want to but as I've mentioned, I just feel too exhausted. I have lots of ideas for posts but I can't seem to muster up the energy to actually sit and write them out or take any blog photos. I'm going to try really hard to hunker down one day this week and write out lots that I can just schedule to go live. That way I won't have to worry too much about having content ready and in case I do go into labour earlier than expected at least I'll have some back up!

So yeah, that's basically it. Thank you everyone who sticks around when my blog goes a little stale sometimes :) OH! And Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms and soon to be moms out there! :)

26 comments:

  1. So exciting, it is so close!! I think it's understandable if you're exhausted, sleeping sounds like a right pain!

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I can't believe I'm going to have a little baby here in a few short weeks! :D Ugh, I actually dread having to get into bed at night haha!

      Delete
  2. Hope the sleeping situation gets a little better! And don't worry about the blog, we all have times when we aren't as motivated to blog. Hope the last three weeks (or less!) goes smoothly :)

    Hollie | hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hollie :) 'or less' would be lovely! haha

      Delete
  3. Awwee Happy mother's day to you Renee! Haha. Don't stress yourself. Just stay relax, okay?
    I can't wait to see your baby :D Have a great day!

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona! :) Hope you have a great day as well!

      Delete
  4. This is so exciting!! I hope that you start being able to sleep at least a little better soon!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! God knows I probably wont have a full nights sleep for quite a while after that baby is born! haha

      Delete
  5. Eek congratulations! A bit late, I know! :P You must be feeling uncomfortable, my sister is due next month and I know she is! But what an exciting time!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) It definitely becomes uncomfortable near the end! Congrats on becoming in aunt!!

      Delete
  6. That's so exciting!! Congratulations, you're so close! Hope the final stretch of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Happy Belated Mother's Day, soon-to-be mom! :)

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, get all the rest you need. I'm so excited for you and your upcoming little baby. Definitely going to go back here to check on your baby, haha.
    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the sleeping situation gets a little better and pray for your upcoming baby.

    Amazing Natural Ingredients for Removing Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww I'm so sorry you've been so exhausted - I hope you start to get better sleep soon! I cannot believe your baby is coming so soon, though! It feels like yesterday I was just reading your post where you announced your pregnancy. I'm so excited for you! I hope all continues to go well :)

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! I hope everything continues to go smoothly! Shouldn't be too long now!!

      Delete
  10. You'll soon have a little baby to celebrate mother's day with you! Let us know what name you give to your son/daughter!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely! They will be making a few appearances on the blog :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for sharing your update so honestly! Hope you are feeling well Mama!

    XO,
    Amanda
    misslulupearlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww congrats on your upcoming baby!!! I had no idea that you are pregnant and I am so happy for you! Congrats!!!!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its so exciting that your due date is so close! I hope you get better sleep soon :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It hasn't gotten any better yet but fingers crossed the baby will decide to check out soon! haha

      Delete