May 4, 2016

Would You Rather Beauty Tag


1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
Nice hair and no makeup! I cannot stand my hair being messy.

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Shave my eyebrows for sure. At least I could draw those on.

3. Would you rather be forced to only shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Sephora. Then at least I would be able to choose from a whole bunch of different brands and products.

4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or an 80s perm?
Honestly? I think I'd try out the 80s perm! Lipliner looks weird on me.

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Ahh both so horrible! I'm going to go with overdone blush.

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts. Tons of people wear them in public.

7. Would you rather have a bad orangey spray tan or weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Weird tan lines that can't be covered please. No oompa loompa look here!

8. Would you rather have a bad hair cut or bad hair color?
Hmm how bad are we talking here? I'll choose bad hair color!

9. Would you rather have Youtube or Twitter taken away forever?
Twitter. I still don't fully understand how to use it haha

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Well, I can't even wear mascara because it hurts my eyes BUT if I could choose to never use brushes again and be able to use mascara instead, that would be awesome!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?



28 comments:

  1. This is such a funny post! And I think that I would rather leave the house with overdone blush... I would just hate to have an obvious foundation line!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, ahah and yes Youtube over Twitter always! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun tag! I would have to say I may be tempted to rock some MC Hammer pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :) I love a good tag!

    Natalie Ann xo | Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll rather not leave the house at all! Loool!
    Oh wait, that's not part of the options. Haha

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you rather having tidy hair and no makeup, I read somewhere that your hair makes up '50% of your beauty' :) I agree with most of your answers, though I wouldn't want Twitter to be taken away haha!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I dont know what it is but I cannot go out with messy hair! haha

      Delete
  7. Great post!


    DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post really funny :) I'd rather have overdone blusher!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    http://ofmiceandramen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha this is so funny! I definitely choose youtube over twitter. Great post Renee! :D

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SEPHORA! how can one give up on that place hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How the hell did you answer the foundation line or over done blush question, I couldn't go out in either that would be so humiliating, I did once when I was younger and still experimenting with make up and people at work called me jim carrey because of Film The Mask :P

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Cat Hampurr Subscription Box April
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats too funny! I know, both would be terrible!

      Delete
  13. That question is so hard, both answers made my cringe!! I have no idea how you've answered so many of these aha x

    Beth Ellen | modedeviebel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah I know! Both would be so terrible!

      Delete
  14. Yes, I would rather have nice hair and no makeup too! I can NEVER pull of the grungy, just got out of bed but still attractive look haha

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete