June 26, 2016

10 Things I'm Thankful For


I've been feeling rather grateful lately. I'm at a point in my life where I'm just...happy. Plain and simple. And it feels really good. What makes me feel even better is writing out everything I'm thankful for. Here they are:

01. MY LUX AND HER BEING HEALTHY AND HAPPY

02. FEELING HEALED AFTER BIRTH A LITTLE MORE EACH DAY

03. REALIZING JUST HOW MUCH AMAZING SUPPORT WE HAVE FROM FAMILY

04. CRAIG AND HIS CONSTANT LOVE AND STABILITY HE PROVIDES FOR ME

05. HAVING A DECENT NIGHTS SLEEP

06. WARM, BEAUTIFUL WEATHER

07. TAKING SOME TIME OUT FOR A RELAXING BATH

08. HAVING VERY LITTLE STRESS IN MY LIFE AT THE MOMENT

09. FEELING RE-INSPIRED IN REGARDS TO MY BLOG

10. NETFLIX- BECAUSE I WOULD PROBABLY FALL ASLEEP DURING OUR EARLY MORNING FEEDINGS IF I DIDN'T HAVE SHOWS TO BINGE WATCH :)

What are you most thankful for?


6 comments:

  1. Loved this post... It reminded me to look on the bright side today! Thanks... <3 Rachael

    http://rachaelburgess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your getting better each day. And I'm happy that your baby is healthy!

    Love, Fads
    InstagramTwitter

    ReplyDelete