June 7, 2016

Farmacy Skin Dew Hydrating Essence Mist & Setting Spray


I've never used an essence mist or setting spray before so when the opportunity came for me to try this stuff out I was pretty excited. What intrigued me about this particular spray is the fact that it has naturally derived ingredients, its free of parabens, formaldehyde and artificial coloring and its not tested on animals.

That definitely makes me feel better about putting this on my face.

So this skin dew is meant to tone the skin, restore radiance and freshen makeup.

It says to spray it on your face before or after using moisturizer and then throughout the day to freshen up your makeup. I decided to spray it before applying moisturizer. It did feel nice and fresh on my face. I find it has a slight medicinal scent to it but I actually really like the smell.

When I sprayed it on my face after applying makeup I definitely noticed my face looked a little more dewy which is what this product is meant to do! So I was pleased with that. Even still, it just feels good when its sprayed on. I can definitely see me taking this around on hot summer days just to give my face a little cool spritz every now and then!

If you're interested you can find this product on the sephora website and I'm pretty sure its now available in store.

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED A SETTING SPRAY?
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE?

*This product was sent to me by the Farmacy company for review. All opinions are 100% my own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment