June 24, 2016

Live Clean Favorites | Mom, Dad & Baby

You all know by now that Live Clean is my favorite brand. What I haven't talked about before is the fact that in our household, we all use Live Clean!































This is my current favorite shampoo & conditioner (you can probably tell by my now empty shampoo bottle!). It smells SO good and makes my hair feel so nice. I won't go into too much detail about this one because I've already talked all about this one before. You can read about it here!

































Live Clean has recently come out with a men's line of products and I think its awesome! Craig just used to use whatever shampoo I was using at the moment but now he gets to use these great smelling men's shampoos while still reaping all of the amazing benefits the live clean shampoos are known for! He's currently trying out the 2 in 1 shampoo and I must say I'm loving the way his hair smells and looks lately. Since these are new, here's a little bit of info on them:

Live Clean Mens Classic Clean Shampoo & Live Clean 2 in 1

-Developed with certified organic tea tree oil, peppermint extract and jojoba oil to help combat flakes and oil while improving scalp health

- 98% plant derived

- Free of  parabens, SLS/sulfates, petroleum, dye, DEA, silicone, phthalate and phosphates

-Pure vegan

-Never tested on animals

-Biodegradable ingredients



































Naturally, given my love of Live Clean, I knew I waned to use the Live Clean baby products on Lux. Every time we give her a bath we use this Soothing Oatmeal Relief tearless baby wash made with colloidal oatmeal and chamomile. It smells so, so nice!

Everyday we use the Calming Bedtime baby lotion (even when its not bedtime!) Its made with lavender, jasmine and vanilla to calm, relax and comfort the baby. I'm not sure if it actually does that or not but I do know it smells amazing. Lux also had really bad peeling skin for a while after she was born and I know using this stuff everyday really helped with taking it away.

I've just received a bunch of other Live Clean baby products that I can't wait to try out on Lux! I'll share them with you all once we test them out :)

So those are the products we like to use on a daily basis! Let me know what products you and your family enjoy using!


*Live Clean Mens Classic Clean shampoo and 2 in 1 shampoo were sent for review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment