June 17, 2016

Welcome To The New Blog!

I did it! After much thought I finally changed the name of my blog. I was growing tired of the name "Lose The Road" for quite some time now. I just didn't feel like it fit my life anymore. I was wanting to change it for the longest time but I had no idea what I wanted to change it to.

As I'm sure you've noticed, the new name of my blog is Life After Lux.

Pretty self explanatory really.

I felt disconnected from my blog for a while and since having Lux I felt that disconnection even more. I couldn't relate to Lose the Road anymore.

You go through a lot of changes after having a baby. Not only does your life change but you change as a person. Everything feels like it changes really.

This is my life now. My life after having Lux. It seems fitting to me to change my blog name to this.

I'm super excited to see what life has in store for me and I can't wait to share this journey with all of you.

I'm hoping to get working on some new content really soon and for those who might be wondering things will still be pretty much the same around here content wise. I mean of course I'll have a lot more posts regarding the baby and whatnot but I'll still be posting about other topics as well :)

Hope you like the new name and look and I hope you all have a great weekend!!

16 comments:

  1. Love the name! So appropriate for this new chapter of your life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hollie! I thought so too :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute name, and makes total sense! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh really?! I'll check it out :)

      Delete
  4. Aw this is adorable :) Great idea! xo

    Natalie Ann xo | Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few months back I also rebranded my blog and it was the right move to do. Good luck on your new chapter!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a very catchy name, and I think name changes are common after huge things change in your life! Looking forward to seeing more posts (:

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the new name! Though I loved the old one too. It is very fitting though and I'm excited to see many more posts from you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new name Renee and bring on all of the new and wonderful. Although I'd love following your little life across the water whatever you call it!
    M x

    ReplyDelete