June 29, 2016

What I Got For My 26th Birthday

So this post is super late! My birthday was way back on June 8th but I really just didn't have the time to get this post together. Its funny, you really don't realize what little time you'll have to yourself once you have a newborn.

Oh well! Better late than never. And as always this post isn't meant to be braggy (is that a word?) I just enjoy reading these types of posts and I know there are others out there who are just as nosy as I am!

This year I just couldn't think of anything I wanted. Normally I'd have a few ideas I could throw out there but not this year. With that being said, I was super happy with everything I did receive!


























Orange and white striped throw blanket. This was actually the one thing I did ask for. I just told Craig I wanted a new blanket and he did very well choosing one! I love having blankets handy next to the couch. This has become mine and Lux's favorite blanket to cuddle up in.
























Skechers. These are probably the comfiest sneakers I've ever owned. They have the gogamat soles and it feels like you're walking on air. I was in such desperate need for new sneakers. The only pair of shoes I had, I busted the backs right out of them while I was pregnant because my feet became so swollen. I wish I were joking...


























Annabelle. I love a good, scary movie. Another one to add to the collection.


























Essie nail polish. l to r- Off Tropic, After School Boy Blazer, Sexy Divide, Mojito Madness, Repstyle


























Clothes. Old Navy knitted vest and Hurley sweatpants.





























Rug. Seems like an odd birthday gift but I went and got this myself with some birthday money. I really wanted a rug for under our table because I honestly hate the kitchen floor in our apartment and I want to cover it as much as I can! I found this one at Walmart.

So I realized I forgot to take a photo of one other gift. I also picked out a new purse while at Walmart. Its not my usual style but I really liked the color so I got it!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

QUESTION OF THE DAY
DO YOU FIND IT HARDER CHOOSING GIFTS AS YOU GET OLDER?

14 comments:

  1. Such lovely things, I hope you had an amazing day! :D I love all those Essie shades, I might pick some up in time for autumn, especially the darker hues! I'm also partial to a good horror haha :D I really recommend Secret of Crickley Hall on Netflix, it's a really nice one! I never get to choose gifts with my mum 'cause she gets me the opposite of what I expect haha, I guess it's a test to see how well she knows me xD xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I had a great day! Thanks for the movie recommendation, i'll definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Woah, sounds so weird but I love the design of that rug. I want it!
    I love buying gifts for my loved ones, it's always exciting. As for me, well I don't think I'm older, I'm just 17 nearly 18, I don't find it hard yet to choose gifts at the moment. Enjoy your gifts, lovely!

    Love, Fads
    InstagramTwitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the design of the rug as well! Oh, to be 17 again! haha

      Delete
  3. Lots of pretty things! Seriously jealous of that Essie collection haha :) Oh and I love that throw! I've been looking for something similar for ages and never found one that was snuggly enough!

    Jess | Jess in Retrospect | Harry Potter Studio Tour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting throws! This one is definitely snuggly enough :)

      Delete
  4. Ah man that Annabelle film scared the shit out of me when I went to see it at the cinema! Pretty good horror film!

    Katie xx ¦ ♥ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know you're an adult when you get things like throws and rugs haha! I got a hoover one year. Still exciting though. I didn't realize Hurley did sweatpants either - I need a pair of those!!

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! haha I just found those at Winners. I had no idea they did sweatpants either!

      Delete
  6. Happy (late) birthday! I love the throw blanket, it's super cute!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah a belated happy birthday! You got lots of pretty things, I love those Essie nail polishes, and the colours are gorgeous. The knitted cardi looks great for when its gets more chilly. Nice post and blog! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete