July 22, 2016

My Life Goals


























We all want something out of life. I don't think you'll ever meet a person who isn't working towards something. Whether its a new house, a family or a trip around the world. We all have goals.

I have goals.

I have things I want- materialistic or otherwise. These are the things I'm working towards in life:

[paying off all of my debts] My current goal. I hate being in debt. We had a total of five debts and are currently down to three which makes me very happy.

[travel someplace amazing, travel anywhere] I want to see something great. I want to see anything at all. I love being new places. My ultimate wish would be to travel all of Canada and then travel to every state in the U.S. But there's also plenty of other places I would love to see.

[acquire a white jeep] Here's one of those materialistic goals. But I can't help it. I have always wanted a Jeep. A white one specifically. They're so darn expensive though.

[build our own home] We've looked at a lot of houses with the intent of buying but we've never actually gone through with anything. Both me and Craig know that we want to build our own house one day so why waste time and money buying something neither of us will truly love?

[raise a good kid] I hope I can raise my daughter to be thoughtful, loving and caring. To want to do good in the world. To think before she acts. To greet everyone with a smile. I want people to say; That Lux? Yeah, she's a good kid.

[be the healthiest version of myself] I just want to feel good. I'm tired of not feeling good.

[maybe, hopefully adopt children] As of right now I don't have any intentions of having anymore children myself but I would absolutely love to adopt a child or two in the future. Maybe become a foster parent.

[grow old with my love] This might sound like a cheesy one but I don't ever want to fall out of love with Craig. I want Lux to grow up with both of her parents still together and in love.

I think that's it. I'm sure i'll add a few more as life goes on but right now this is what I'm working towards.

What are some of your life goals?

12 comments:

  1. I love these goals! My personal goals would also definitely include being the healthiest me possible and to travel outside of my comfort zone!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so need to learn to travel outside of my comfort zone as well!

      Delete
  2. These are lovely! I think happiness is top of my list too x
    http://www.britishmermaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I think happiness is the ultimate goal for everyone!

      Delete
  3. I love how much we share in what we hope for our lives!! Adopting is a huge one for me and I love to hear of other who'd like to too. I actually wrote an updated bucket list a few weeks ago that's scheduled to go up next month and adopt is on that :)
    This post just shows how awesome a person you are - your goals are all things that any good, whole hearted person usually hopes for.
    I'm sure you will succeed in everything and more.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Danielle! Craig and I were just talking again yesterday about adoption. I think it would be amazing!

      Delete
  4. These are great goals to have! Debt is a big one for me too, I have quite a large student loan that is looming over me, since I just graduated, so it'll soon be time to start paying it off, which is stressful!

    Xx

    Amanda Gouthro 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh tell me about it! My biggest debt is my student loan as well. It almost makes me wish I never even went to school, considering I didn't even get a job in that field anyway!

      Delete
  5. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://intonezzee.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately I don't use instagram!

      Delete
  6. Oh your last goal is so cute!! Honestly one of my "goals" is to find love and happiness with someone. I don't need everything to be perfect, but I want someone beside me to go through all the ups and downs with. I also want to travel... Specially all around the USA. Maybe one day to a different country but right now just making it to every state would be a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll find that special someone!! It just takes time :) Travelling all of the states would be SO amazing!!

      Delete