July 26, 2016

The Best & Worst of Netflix #2

The Amazing Spiderman 2


I don't know what it was about this movie but I just didn't like it. It doesn't help that I was never really a big Spiderman fan to begin with. It's not that it was bad- I'm sure a lot of you would like it- I think maybe I just kept comparing it to the original Spiderman movie (which I did really like). Andrew Garfield is no Tobey Maguire ya know what i'm sayin'?

How To Make Love Like an Englishman


The movie description compared to the actual movie confused me a little. The description makes it sound like he's with one woman but then goes ahead and sleeps with her sister, making him out to be a player and a cheat but really, it's not like that at all. I won't say how it actually is in case you want to watch it. Anyway, the movie itself was a little bit boring to me. It was okay. I liked it, but it was nothing special. I do really like Pierce Brosnan acting though. Fun fact: Craig's father was an extra in a Pierce Brosnan movie once! (Bag of Bones).

Galaxy Quest





This is an older movie- 1999 I believe?- so its a little on the cheesy side but I really liked it! It's a super fun kind of movie and the cast was great with Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver and Alan Rickman. Movies were just better in the 90s. Galaxy Quest is about a group of actors who were on a T.V show and some aliens come looking for their help because they think the tv show is real. I definitely recommend this one!

Internet Famous


I originally just wanted to watch this because Shane Dawson was in it (he's one of my favorite Youtubers) and I really wasn't expecting it to be very good but I actually did like it. It wasn't amazing or anything but as someone who watches Youtube a lot, its nice seeing the Youtubers you like in an actual movie. 

Sex Tape


I was totally not expecting to like this movie at all. Cameron Diaz's last few movies really weren't that great (bad teacher anyone?). But this one was actually good! A husband and wife decide to make a sex tape to revamp their sex life with intentions of deleting it straight away. To make a long story short the tape accidentally gets sent to different ipads that were given to friends and family so they have to track down all the ipads to delete it. 

HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF THESE MOVIES?
WHAT HAVE YOU WATCHED LATELY?

No comments:

Post a Comment