July 29, 2016

Why Your Body Will Love Argan Oil


We've all heard about argan oil. Its been around the beauty industry for a while now and i'm sure it'll stick around for quite some time. You hear people say how amazing it is for you but do you have any idea why its so amazing? Well, let me tell you a few reasons why your body will love argan oil!

1. i m p r o v e s   s k i n   a p p e a r a n c e 
Argan oil has been known to reduce wrinkles, stunt the growth of warts, help with mild acne, and even fade scarring while keeping the skin soft and supple.

2. r e p a i r s   s p l i t   e n d s 
The oil coats the hair shaft and locks in moisture making the hair more manageable and less prone to breakage. And since argan oil is so rich in vitamin E it also increases your hair's shine and overall healthy appearance.

3. s t r e n g t h e n s   n a i l s
Because of that vitamin E argan oil helps promote stronger, healthier nails.

4. p r o t e c t s   a g a i n s t   U V   d a m a g e
Due to the anti-oxidants in argan oil, applying it to UV damaged skin can fade sun spots and heal the dry, leathery skin caused by over-exposure.

I think they're some pretty great reasons for trying argan oil. Now, using the actual oil can get a little messy and it may turn some people off from even using it but you can get some amazing, every day products that are made with argan oil that you'd use without even thinking about it!

Live Clean makes a whole line of argan oil products that are simply wonderful. Their argan oil line is one of my absolute favorites to use and they smell i n c r e d i b l e!



Products include:

a r g a n   o i l 
hand soap
shampoo and conditioner
body wash &
body lotion

Along with all of the amazing benefits of argan oil you also get all of the amazing benefits that Live Clean are known for: plant derived, pure vegan, sulfate, paraben and silicone free, never tested on animals and made with biodegradable ingredients.

I know I've definitely been loving the way my hair/skin looks and feels using these argan oil products lately!

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ARGAN OIL?
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARGAN OIL PRODUCTS?

* Products were sent to me by Live Clean but as always, opinions are 100% my own!

10 comments:

  1. I'm also a huge fan of using argan oil in any way possible! I've been using hair shampoos and conditioners with the ingredient in for a couple of years now :) Great point about it being good for nails too - I had no idea!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are soo many benefits! You can even get culinary grade argan oil!

      Delete
  2. I've used Morrocan Oil shampoo, it's main ingredient is Argan oil and I really liked that. I must admit I have had a bottle of Josie Moran Argan oil sitting in my drawer and I haven't really gotten around to using it but now that you have listed all the wonderful uses it can have I am going to try it in a few different ways :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the Josie Moran argan oil is supposed to be amazing!! You should definitely give it a try!

      Delete
  3. I've been loving argan oil in my hair after the shower! Keeps my hair nice and smooth and frizz free! I just wrote about argan oil on my blog too hehe x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love argan oil! I have used it in my hair for years now and it's definitely something I swear by! Great post! Haha I feel like I've been so crazy buys with my study abroad that I haven't gotten enough time at all to get caught up with my favorite bloggers!! I love how your new layout looks, it's so adorable! Hope you're well! :)

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kendra! Your study abroad must be soo exciting!! Can't wait to hear how the Spain portion is going!!

      Delete
  5. I am such a big fan of argan oil! It has helped my hair so much! I really need to start using it on my skin now.

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I love having an argan oil body lotion! Makes applying so much easier!

      Delete