August 18, 2016

Anthony Provincial Park | Lower Selma, NS


























Keeping in tune with our 'tide' adventures we decided to check out Anthony Provincial Park. It wasn't really amazing or anything and there was hardly anything there but the view was fantastic.

































Although it isn't a great spot for swimming, with the tides coming in and out, it was a beautiful spot for a picnic- which we didn't have but I would definitely go back again for one!

It's a goal of mine to visit every Provincial Park in Nova Scotia and I was lucky enough to knock 3 of them off in this one weekend! It'll take quite a while for me to visit every one but I can't wait to take Lux along on this adventure. I've also added 'Provincial Parks' to the category list if you're interested in seeing more!


DO YOU ENJOY VISITING PARKS?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Renee she's grown up so much already and I've missed it from being away, loving the new blog name as well very close to your heart! She's a little beauty you know! That hair <3

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Domestic Abuse | It Happens To Bloggers To

    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Its crazy how fast she's growing! & thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  2. Your family is too adorable!! It looks like y'all had a wonderful visit and thanks for sharing!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney!! We had a great time :)

      Delete
  3. Lux is so cute and adorable... I feel so lucky to be reading your posts right from when she is a baby!
    I love your new blog name by the way!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete