August 30, 2016

August Favorites


It's been a real long time since I've done a monthly favorites post. I've got a little mixture of everything here so let's get onto it!

♥ Lounge pants. If I could live in a pair of pants for the rest of my life it would be these ones. The material is so incredibly soft and they seem to be very well made considering they came from Giant Tiger for only $14.00!

♥ Live Clean Vanilla Oatmeal Hand Soap. Hands down my favorite hand soap I've used from Live Clean so far! I wish they made a body wash in this scent because I would be snatchin' that up real quick.

♥ Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer. This is a concealer I used to buy all the time a few years ago and then I just randomly stopped buying it. I decided to pick it up again and quickly remembered why I liked it to begin with. It's much better as a highlighter than it is for concealing but it gets the job done!

♥ It Gets Worse by Shane Dawson. After buying and loving his first book "I Hate Myselfie" I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. It goes without saying that I read this one in about a day just as I had the first one and I loved it. I may do a review on it soon!

♥ Vera Wang Embrace Rosebuds and Vanilla Perfume. Vera Wang perfumes are my all time faves. Princess will forever hold a special place in my heart but this one comes up as a very close second. The scent is gorgeous and after using it almost every day for the past 8 months I still have about a third of the bottle left.

♥ Chocolate almond milk with ice cubes. Everyone knows how delicious chocolate almond milk is. Now put some ice cubes in it. You're welcome.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN LOVING THIS MONTH?

4 comments:

  1. I've got some Alpro chocolate coconut milk in the fridge and will totally copy you and add some ice cubes right now haha :) Looking forward to your book review it sounds like a funny, easy read so just what I need at the moment as life just got real busy over here! I've been loving reading Bridget Jones: Mad about the boy,it had me laughing so hard I cried! :) xx

    Jess | Jess in Retrospect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read any Bridget Jones books! I really need to!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I must try that drink out later today! Oh my looks so good! I really want to give that book a read! It looks so funny!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny but he has a pretty sick sense of humour! haha

      Delete