August 25, 2016

Bathtime Baby Favorites

Lux finally seems to be enjoying bath time now and thank goodness because bath time should be fun and trying to rush through the bath with a wailing baby isn't very much fun.

























For me the best part about bath time is the products we use. And of course my favorite baby products come from Live Clean. I'm sure you must all know by now that I adore Live Clean. It's one brand that I will always stand behind with its organic ingredients and pure vegan formulas. I've been reading a lot lately about the Johnson baby products and how they can be cancer causing and it puts my mind at ease knowing what I'm putting on Lux is safe.


These are just a few of the Live Clean products we use. I think we have just about every scent and formula there is! Right now these are the ones we've been loving.

The soothing oatmeal wash is wonderful! It smells so good and the scent lingers in her hair for a long time. Made with colloidal oatmeal and chamomile it's perfect for any dry skin your baby may be dealing with. 


This. Oh my goodness I have never smelled a baby lotion quite so nice before! I would even use it on myself it smells so good. When I use this on Lux, her skin feels incredibly soft and smooth and it feels like that all day long. 

I can honestly say that Lux has very little dry skin and I can almost guarantee its because of using these products. When she was first born her poor little hands and feet used to just peel and peel with dry skin. The doctor said it was because she was overdue and I guess that sort of thing just happens? Well it didn't take long for her skin issues to clear up and I 100% credit Live Clean washes and lotions for it! I'll be using these products on her for a good long time.

WHAT BABY PRODUCTS DO YOU PREFER?
& IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BABY, WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE BATH TIME PRODUCTS?


* Some of these products were kindly gifted to us from Live Clean

No comments:

Post a Comment