August 15, 2016

Natural is Better. Period.


























Maybe its just me but whenever I'm on my period and I'm using tampons the thought of toxic shock syndrome always creeps into the back of my mind. It's crazy to me how most feminine hygiene products aren't natural. I mean these are products we're using in very delicate areas, wouldn't we want the safer choice?

I was thrilled when Veeda got in contact with me and asked if I wanted to try out their products.

I was lucky enough to receive three sample packs; the natural cotton ultra-thin day pads, natural cotton liners and the 100%  natural cotton tampons.

The tampons, pads and liners are free of chemicals, wood, synthetic fibers, additives and pesticides. Which makes them the softest, purest and most hypoallergenic on the market!

Now unfortunately by the time I received the Veeda package I was already almost done of my period this month but I did get to use the pads for the tail end of it! While I wasn't super heavy during the pad trial I did get to test out its softness and comfort level. Both were superb! It barely felt like I had anything on at all and the material is so, so soft.

I'm going to be saving the tampons to test out for next month's period as I wasn't 100% comfortable using tampons yet after just having a baby!

I feel much better knowing the products I'm using down there are natural and I would definitely purchase Veeda products in the future!

WOULD YOU EVER TRY VEEDA PRODUCTS?

*These products were sent to me by Veeda for review. As always, opinions are 100% my own! 

20 comments:

  1. I've actually tried a few Veeda products and I really like them! Plus they're totally natural which is a huge bonus!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you liked them as well!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Anika for the support :)And thanks so much for the great Veeda review, Renee :)

      Delete
    3. No problem! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try your products :)

      Delete
  2. These products sound amazing! I love using all-natural skincare products, so I should definitely check these out!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Its relieving knowing that there isn't any harmful chemicals in them!

      Delete
  3. Obsorvente muito bom, obrigado pela visita, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all natural products so I would definitely give these a try! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toxic Shock scares the crap outta me, esp. when you (like an idiot) decide to look up stories about it *cries* but I find tampons so much more cleaner...if that makes sense. I'm definitely going to look into this brand. Thanks for the post sweet!

    Laura x | http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally know what you mean! I've always preferred tampons over pads.

      Delete
    2. Toxic Shock Syndrome is still real and we are happy to provide women with safe and care-free products.

      Delete
    3. It's definitely scary to think about!

      Delete
  6. I've tried them and I'm definitely a fan! I thought they'd be so expensive but they're not! :) x
    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they're very affordable! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Holly so much for the Veeda review, we are happy to have you in the Veeda family.

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried this Veeda brand before but that's awesome that they're more natural. Also I love the title of this post... very punny!

    ReplyDelete