August 3, 2016

The 'Alice 1951' Tag


It's been a while since I've written up a good old tag post! I do enjoy reading tags myself so I hope you all enjoy them as well. Today I've got a good one all about Alice in Wonderland created by the lovely Danielle from the blog Underland to Wonderland! If you ever need a Disney fix- this is your girl! Make sure you check out her blog!

On to the questions!

WHO IN WONDERLAND WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I think I would have to go with The Mad Hatter.
He seems like he would be the most fun!

WOULD YOU RATHER BE HUMONGOUS OR TEENY TINY?
Definitely teeny tiny.
I often wonder what it would be like to be really small and how much different my surroundings would look. 

WHAT WOULD YOUR PERSONAL WONDERLAND LOOK LIKE?
Flowers everywhere!
Kind of jungle-like with waterfalls surrounded by vegetation.
There can be other people there but only nice people. There would also be tons of different animals but in my wonderland I wouldn't be allergic to any.

IF YOU COULD TAKE ONE POSSESSION WITH YOU TO WONDERLAND, WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE?
hmm that's a tough one.
I don't think I have one single possession that I would want to take.
Jeeze, do I really have nothing that means a lot to me?

SIMILARLY, IF YOU COULD TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU TO EXPLORE, WHO WOULD YOU TAKE?
 If I could only take one, it would be Lux.
Sorry Craig, you'll have to sit this one out.

WOULD YOU MOST ENJOY: SAILING IN A GLASS BOTTLE OR FALLING DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE?
Sailing in a glass bottle for sure!
I love anything to do with water.

MINUS THE RED QUEEN, WHO WOULD YOU LEAST LIKE TO BUMP INTO?
The Cheshire Cat.
He kind of creeps me out..

IN THE GARDEN, WHICH TYPE OF FLOWER DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE?
Probably like a dandelion or something just because they're rather plain looking! 

WHICH OF THESE LOCATIONS WOULD YOU LIKE TO CALL HOME: THE DORMOUSE'S TEAPOT, THE CHESHIRE CAT'S TREE,  THE RED QUEEN'S CASTLE, THE CATERPILLAR'S MUSHROOM.
Honestly, I think I would choose the castle. Castle's are just so intriguing to me and I would love to just be able to explore it. 

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD TO STAY IN WONDERLAND FOR 5 YEARS AT A TIME OR COULD NEVER VISIT AGAIN?
Stay for 5 years most definitely! I think I would probably stay forever.


Let me know if you do this tag. I'd love to read your answers!

WHAT WOULD YOUR WONDERLAND LOOK LIKE?


6 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a good tag haha! :) I would probably take my phone with me and get THE BEST selfies ever... hahahaha.
    Jemma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great!? haha Danielle did an awesome job creating it!

      Delete
  2. Aw bless you and your allergies! haha I'm glad someone else finds the Cheshire Cat creepy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha allergies totally suck when you love animals!

      Delete
  3. I agree, the Mad Hatter would make life a lot of fun (though probably very frantic too haha). Also, I'm completely with you on staying in Wonderland for 5 years - or forever!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It would be awesome to stay there!

      Delete