August 17, 2016

Thoughts I Have While Shopping


























I've recently been shopping around for something decent to wear to a wedding next weekend. Initially I wanted to find the perfect dress because I wanted to break out of my comfort zone a little as I never wear dresses. Here are some thoughts I had while shopping around...

Finally a store with cute dresses!

Ouu a sale rack..

I can't believe how many cute dresses I've found! Can't wait to try them on..

*gasp* The PERFECT dress!!

...Oh mannnn, Only one left and it's a medium. Maybe it'll fit!

Nope. 

Oh well, I have tons of dresses to try on. One of these dresses will look nice.

How in the world does this dress work!?

Omg I look like a box..

How does every style of dress look horrible on me!?

I hate shopping..

One more. That's it!!

Forget dresses. I'm sticking with a shirt and pants.

So as you can probably tell I didn't end up buying a dress after all. I did, however, find a really nice top to wear which is probably for the best because I know I'll feel tons more comfortable in it rather than a dress. I may even do a little ootd the day I wear it!

DO YOU RELATE TO MY THOUGHT PROCESS WHILE SHOPPING?

6 comments:

  1. I love this so much!! I was literally at the mall last night looking for a new work dress and I tried one on that made me look very rectangular haha

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I hate it so much! I must have tried on like 5 different styles of dresses and nothing looked good!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha this sounds exactly like my shopping process 99.9% of the time! :) I'm sure you'll look lovely in your new top though, would love an ootd post! :) xx

    Jess | Jess in Retrospect

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ooooh a sales rack!" is probably what I say every single time I enter a store lol I am always on the look out for the sales/clearance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! haha I rarely ever buy full priced items!

      Delete