September 2, 2016

3 Months Old


Oh my goodness that sweet face is three months old!! That means its time for another update and some pictures during her third month! 


She sleeps throughout the night now. That moment when every parent breathes a sigh of relief. Lux's bedtime falls between 8 and 10 pm. and she usually sleeps for at least 9 hours during the night. It feels so so good to finally get a full nights sleep again! 

She had her 2 month vaccinations. Ugh. The most heartbreaking moment of my life! They give the needles in both legs so its double the pain. When the first needle went in I think she was more in shock than anything else but when the second needle went in, boy did she cry! I've never heard her cry like that before and she wailed for at least 20 minutes straight. Poor thing. I am completely dreading her 4 month needles.



First visits to the beach and a lake! Earlier in the month we went to the lake for the first time and just last weekend we had our first beach visit! We still haven't tried bringing her in the water yet because she is only just starting to like bath time and I really don't want to try putting her in the water and having her freak out on a crowded beach.

Moved up to size 2 diapers. My big girl is now in a size 2 diaper! I cannot believe how fast she's growing. The day she got her needles she weighed 14 pounds and 1 ounce. That was on the 10th of August so i'm curious to know how much she weighs now!


She loves reading books! Lux absolutely loves reading time. Whether we read one book or three she just sits there looking at every page and listens to you read without making a peep. I predict she'll have quite the book collection!



She has been learning to copy. If you stick your tongue out at her or make a farty noise with your lips she'll try to do it too! She's becoming quite the character and makes me laugh every day :)

Her hair is getting so long. She had tons of hair when she was born but its so cute watching it grow even longer and wild looking.


It's so much fun looking back at everything she has learned throughout the month and documenting her growth. I really hope you guys enjoy reading about her because I absolutely love writing about her :)

Here's to another great month! 

14 comments:

  1. Wow she is so sweet - I lover her little orange dress!!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! :))
    xoxo Antonela

    librodibellezza.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that Lux is sleeping through the night now! It's so sweet that she loves books so much, the pictures of her at reading time are the cutest thing :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes they're my favorite pictures! She slept for 11 hours last night! :D

      Delete
  4. Gosh, look at all that beautiful hair!! She is GORGEOUS Renee xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! She was born with most of that hair!

      Delete
  5. Oh my, Lux looks SO different from those photos I saw of her recently! She has the most beautiful hair and how lovely that she loves to read!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she's changing her looks all the time! :) I just love her hair hehe

      Delete
  6. She's soooo adorable! :) And that orange dress - so so cute! I definitely love reading your update posts on Lux, it's great to see her grow up :) xx

    Jess | Jess in Retrospect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I'm glad you enjoy these posts! :)

      Delete
  7. OMG she's SO CUTE. Look at that hair! And her little cheeky grin!! <3 it's amazing how quickly they grow and develop little personality quirks isn't it? So exciting to watch! :) xx

    Little Miss Katy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my it certainly is amazing!! I can't believe how much she changes everyday!

      Delete