September 10, 2016

Life's Little Annoyances

























Did you ever have one of those days where everything seems to go wrong? Even the smallest of things will cause so much frustration! This happened to me the other day and it made me think about all of the teeny little things that happen throughout the day that just annoy me.

1 Stubbing your toe

2 When you try out a new hairstyle and it looks amazing but no matter how hard you try to re-create that look you can never get it!

3 Nail polish chipping an hour after you apply it

4 Itchy armpits after shaving

5 Knotty hair even after you brush it 10 times

6 Losing a sneeze

7 Makeup lines

8 Finding a hole in your favorite shirt

9 Realizing you forgot to do laundry and you have nothing clean to wear

10 The water turning cold in the shower

11 Starting your period while away on vacation

12 Hang nails

13 Dropping your blush and having it crack into a billion little pieces

14 Realizing you forgot something at the grocery store once you get back home

15 Being woken up from a nap

LET ME KNOW WHAT LITTLE THINGS ANNOY YOU!


6 comments:

  1. Haha, I can't say I very often think about pet peeves until they.. happen! Though I can relate to the annoyance of number 11 for sure, and number 1 is just the worst. Eek!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes, I just had one of those days where I experienced quite a few of these things so it got me thinking lol!

      Delete
  2. Great post dear, love your blog soo much. ♥

    How about follow each other?
    IvaFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh all of these are so true haha! Ooo one thing that annoys me is when you're so excited to eat something but then go to the cupboard or fridge and realize it's all gone!

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete