September 14, 2016

The Best Moisturizing Body Washes from Live Clean




























Today i'm excited to be sharing my top picks when it comes to Live Clean body washes! When it comes to body wash, being super moisturizing is just one of the things I need for a body wash to make it on my favourite's list. Along with organic ingredients, a vegan formula and amazing scents- I had no choice but to add these four great body washes to my list!

My absolute favourite among the four is the Vanilla Oatmeal soothing body wash. I picked up the vanilla oatmeal hand soap a while ago and I loved it so much! I was wishing they made that scent in a body wash and you can imagine my excitement when I found out they did.

Oatmeal is amazing when it comes to sensitive skin- I would know, my skin is terribly sensitive- and having organic vanilla and chamomile ingredients this body wash is just the best at nourishing your skin. I love it!

Very close favourite runner-ups include the Argan Oil Replenishing body wash which I talked about here, the Fresh Water Hydrating body wash and Coconut Milk Moisturizing body wash.

All four of these are amazing at restoring moisture balance which helps with your skins texture and elasticity. Not to mention they all smell incredible!

And as always; if what I've said didn't convince you to try these out here are more reasons to try these or any Live Clean products:

98% plant derived
SLS/ sulfate free
Phthalate and Petroleum free
Silicone free
Dye free
Paraben, DEA and Phosphate free
Never tested on animals
Pure vegan
Contains biodegradable ingredients


TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAVOURITE BODY WASHES ARE!


Products were sent for review. As always opinions are 100% my own! 

2 comments: