September 23, 2016

The Daddy Tag

I saw this tag on Mimi Rose & Me and I thought it was just the cutest thing! I asked Craig the questions and these were his answers...

1. ARE YOU A STAY AT HOME DADDY OR A WORKING DADDY?
I'm a working dad

2. WOULD YOU HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY?
Yes I'd be a stay at home dad until she was older

3. DO YOU CO-CHANGE DIRTY DIAPERS? EVEN THE VERY SMELLY ONES?
I have but I don't usually

4. A LITTLE FAIRY GIVES YOU THE POSSIBILITY OF BREASTFEEDING. ARE YOU GOING FOR IT OR DO YOU RUN AWAY?
Depends on if I get boobs or not. I don't want to do it if I get boobs.

5. WHAT IS THE ONE MUST HAVE ITEM FOR A DADDY?
The swing because sometimes it settles her down....until she hates it.




























6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING?
I'd like to have three. One naturally like we already did and two adopted.

7. BOY'S NIGHTS. HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE THEM?
I don't have boy's nights. I go to the skatepark on the weekends but that's it.

8. YOUR CHILDREN'S FAVOURITE ACHIEVEMENT?
Lifting herself up at only two months.

9. WHAT IS YOUR BEST MEMORY WITH YOUR KID(S)?
The night she was born when she held my finger all night.

10. NAME ONE THING YOU MISS SINCE BEING A DADDY?
Nothing. I'd rather this.



























11. WEIGHT GAIN BEFORE PREGNANCY, DURING AND AFTER? AND WE MEAN YOU DADDY. NOT THE MOMMY!
I've weighed the same for like 6 years.

12. DREAM HOLIDAY WITH YOUR KIDS?
When they're 8 or 9 Disney World for 3 weeks so they can have tons of fun and we can have just as much fun.

13. DREAM HOLIDAY WITHOUT YOUR KIDS OR EVEN WITHOUT YOUR OTHER HALF? (YOU'RE ALLOWED TO DREAM).
If I were going alone I'd probably go to Skatopia and spend two weeks there. If it were me and you we'd ride a motorcycle through the UK.

14. HOW HAS YOUR LIFE CHANGED SINCE HAVING KIDS?
What was it like before? Life is busier for sure. I'm learning to enjoy the little things more like holidays and stuff because they are Lux's firsts.

15. FINISH THE SENTENCE "IT MAKES MY HEART MELT WHEN..."
When I see her bottom lip pout out before she cries.


16. FAVOURITE BEER BRAND AND FOOTBALL TEAM?
I don't have a favourite beer brand and I don't watch football.

17. HUGGIES OR PAMPERS?
Pampers. They make it easier with the blue line. I can tell she needs to be changed from across the room.

18. HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED KIDS?
Yes I've always wanted kids.

19. BEST PART OF BEING A DAD?
Just getting to hang out with her and watch her learn new things.


Well I quite enjoyed that! I hope you did too :) It's so interesting reading a dad's perspective on parenting. If any mom bloggers out there do this tag leave a link in the comments! I'd love to read them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Renee, what an absolutely beautiful post. Craig is quite the father! "I don't want to do it f I get boobs" had me cackling, haha. This was such a lovely read!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete