October 14, 2016

8 Must Watch Movies Every Halloween

If I had to choose a favourite category for movies, Halloween movies would win every time. The kids Halloween movies I fell in love with as a child to be more precise. I still love and watch these movies every year in the fall and today I'm going to share my top 8 must watch Halloween-y movies!


























HALLOWEENTOWN & HALLOWEENTOWN II KALABAR'S REVENGE
No Halloween is complete without watching Halloweentown! Halloweentown came out in 1998 and I'm quite certain I've watched it every year since then. Halloweentown 2 is just as wonderful as the first in my opinion and shouldn't be left out of this list! I've always-and still do-wish I could live in Halloweentown.



























THE ADDAMS FAMILY & ADDAMS FAMILY VALUES
Ahh, my love runs deep for the Addams Family. This creepy, kooky family is what my Halloween dreams are made of. If you haven't seen these movies, please do! Even if its not Halloween. Fun Fact: My sister and I loved The Addams Family so much as kids we begged my mom to name my little brother Pubert (that's the baby's name in Addams Family Values). Obviously she wouldn't name him Pubert but we tried.



























CASPER & CORPSE BRIDE
Every time I watch Casper I feel like a kid again. I love how certain movies can do that. Its such a great movie and perfect for getting you in the Halloween spirit. Corpse Bride is probably one of my favourite Tim Burton movies. Everything Tim Burton creates should be in a must watch Halloween movie list!



























HOCUS POCUS & BEETLEJUICE
I don't think I've met a single person who hasn't seen Hocus Pocus and loved it. It's like t h e Halloween movie! Man I miss the 90s!! And last but certainly not least... Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!! A fantastic movie. There were rumours about a second Beetlejuice being made but as of right now its not happening. Too bad! I bet it would be great.

So there you have it! Eight of my favourite, must watch movies for Halloween.

WHAT IS YOUR MUST WATCH MOVIE EVERY HALLOWEEN?

CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!


IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BECOMING THE NEXT BLOGGER OF THE MONTH PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 'BOTM' PAGE AT THE TOP!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, fab post, lovely!! Out of all of these movies I've only seen Beetlejuice & that was a looong time ago. I'm definitely going to be watching some of these over the next few week :)

    Laura x | https://goo.gl/ol1LKz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! :) Let me know how you like the others if you get a chance to watch them!

      Delete
  2. Great post, truly inspiring, I love your blog, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I don't get to trick or treat any more (too old, boo!) snuggly up with snacks and classic films like these definitely have to come in to a close second! I'll admit that I do love the more scarier ones though!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sucks getting older huh!? Which scary movies are your favourites?

      Delete
  4. I like scary, shit-your-pants kind of movies. I recommend The Visit and Don't Breathe if you like horrors too. I haven't watched some of these, thanks for the recommendations! Hope you'll visit my blog if you have time x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love horror movies!! I can't really find any these days that actually scare me though! I've seen The Visit - pretty good! Haven't seen Don't Breathe yet though!

      Delete