October 12, 2016

Daiya Greek Yogurt | Vegan


























O k a y

I know a whole post revolving around yogurt seems a little strange but I just had to talk about this one. I'm not vegan but I am dairy sensitive so finding delicious alternatives to the foods I love is sometimes hard.

I am a huge yogurt lover but alas, yogurt does not love me.

I have tried every single dairy free yogurt available at my local grocery stores and to say I hated them is an understatement. None of them even came close to tasting like real yogurt.

I spotted this one last week while we were grocery shopping and honestly, I was just going to pass right by because I can't say I've really liked any of the Daiya products I've tried previously. And it was also $2.50 for one single cup which to me is too expensive.

I grabbed it and threw it in the shopping cart though. Willing to give it a try.

O h  m y  g o d

I am SO glad I did.


























To me, it tasted exactly like normal greek yogurt. It was thick and creamy and OH so delicious with chunks of strawberry throughout. I threw some chocolate chips on top and I completely devoured it.

I had this first thing in the morning and I ended up not even needing anything else after it because I actually felt full and satisfied.

So if you are vegan or just can't do dairy like me- for sure give this a shot!

They are a little on the pricey side but I'll definitely be picking this up again for a snack.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE DAIYA PRODUCTS?


CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!

RAWR BOWS

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BECOMING THE NEXT BLOGGER OF THE MONTH PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 'BOTM' PAGE AT THE TOP!

8 comments:

  1. I definitely want to give this a go. I love having a pot of yoghurt as a snack, but I do try and avoid dairy because my skin does not thank me for having dairy!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! I definitely recommend it :)

      Delete
  2. It looks delicious! I love yogurts!
    http://hairandvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I do love a greek yogurt! I think I will get one for tonight!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't found a dairy-free yogurt yet so I'll have to see if we have this in the UK! It sounds delicious! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you do find it! Its incredibly good!

      Delete