October 3, 2016

Fall Bucket List


It really feels that way in the Fall doesn't it? Strange. Seeing as Spring is when new life actually starts to grow again and Fall is basically everything dying. Must be all of that crisp, fresh air.

I think this quote rings so true for most people because everyone seems to get so excited for Fall. I know I do. I always try to do as many Fall related things as possible before the snow and months of being trapped in the house come along. Eventbrite has an awesome GOMO (Getting out more often) project on the go and what better way to make sure I get out more often this fall than to write up a fall bucket list! Here we go!

FALL BUCKET LIST

1. G O  T O  A  C O R N  M A Z E
Corn mazes are so much fun and a great way to spend a couple of hours outside trying to find your way out! Last year we went to a corn maze while visiting in Cape Breton and we had to solve puzzles throughout it. It was awesome.

2. G O  A P P L E  P I C K I N G  A T  A N  O R C H A R D
I've never done this but I have wanted to for soo long. Definitely going to make my way to an orchard soon.

3. H I K E  C A P E  S P L I T  W H E N  A L L  O F  T H E  L E A V E S  C H A N G E
Cape Split is a trail that supposedly takes four or five hours to complete! The view is apparently breathtaking though and I imagine it'll be even more beautiful with all of the leaves changing colour.

4. W A T C H  A L L  O F  M Y  F A V O U R I T E  H A L L O W E E N  M O V I E S
Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown 1 and 2! Eeek! Makes me so excited thinking about them.

5. G O  O N  A  W A G O N  R I D E
We did this a couple of years ago during the Fall and I loved it. I've wanted to go again ever since. I think this will be the year.

6. D R I V E  A R O U N D  A N D  S E E  A L L  O F  T H E  D E C O R A T E D  H O U S E S
Halloween decorations are just the best! We might head up to Mahone Bay and see all of the decorated houses. Apparently they go all out!

7. V I S I T  A  P U M P K I N  P A T C H
A must do every Fall. Running around the field searching for the perfect pumpkin is too fun.

8. C A R V E  A  P U M P K I N
Well we can't get pumpkins and not expect to carve them!

9. T A K E  F A L L / H A L L O W E E N  P H O T O S  O F  L U X
I have some cute ideas for photos of Lux!

10. B A K E  P U M P K I N  N U T E L L A  M U F F I N S
Because LOOK at these. Because NUTELLA. Heck Yes.

I think it'll be a pretty great Fall this year if I manage to complete these! As you probably noticed most of the things on my list involve actually getting out and doing things. Eventbrite's project to squash FOMO (fear of missing out) and getting into the habit of GOMO (getting out more often) is definitely something I can get behind! You can check out their website here. You can find all sorts of events happening in your area and you can even plan your own GOMO event using their planning tools. 


TELL ME SOMETHING THAT'S ON YOUR FALL BUCKET LIST!


CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!


IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BECOMING THE NEXT BLOGGER OF THE MONTH PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 'BOTM' PAGE AT THE TOP!

8 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go apple picking... i don't know why, but it just sounds like so much fun!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it!? I really want to go this year!

      Delete
  2. Those muffins look delish! I haven't made muffins in a while but I guarantee my boyfriend would absolutely love those! I remember going to a corn maze when I was about 6 years old with my grandmother. I loved it - make sure to go with Lux when she gets a little older too, I'm sure she'll have wonderful memories of that :)

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh for sure! I can't wait to do things like that with her! :)

      Delete
  3. These all sound so lovely! Now Oscar is old enough to know what's going on I want to try everything, I'm putting so much pressure on myself to make the most of this gorgeous season haha xD those muffins sound amazing and I so wish I could visit a corn maze or pumpkin patch, I'd love to visit the US/Canada in autumn one time! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I feel like I need to do all of these things like NOW! I hope you do get a chance to visit the US or Canada some autumn :)

      Delete
  4. I think Fall/Autumn is always better over the pond! We don't really have corn mazes or pumpkin patches :( I do buy a pumpkin from the supermarket though and carve them which is always nice. I might try to bake something with the insides this year instead of just dumping it all in the bin.

    I'm sure the photos of Lux at the pumpkin patch will be the sweetest! If you take any that is.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baking something with the pumpkin insides sounds like a great idea!! I may have to do that myself :)

      Delete