October 10, 2016

Four Months Old


Oh my girl is getting SO big!! Four months has just flown by and she's learning so many new things. I love it. Let's just jump right into the updates!

S H E  C A N  G R A B  A N D  H O L D  O N  T O  T H I N G S  N O W
This month she has learned how to grab on to objects and keep hold of them. She has such a strong grip. Especially when she gets a hold of my hair! 




H E R  F E E T  A R E  A L W A Y S  C L A M M Y!
Lux's feet get SO clammy! Socks on, socks off- it doesn't  matter. There was once a little wet mark on her swing where her feet were touching! I looked it up and apparently its normal for their feet to sweat that much at her age. It'll stop once she is more active and starts sweating from other places.

S H E  H A D  H E R  F I R S T  O V E R N I G H T  A L O N E 
Me and Lux have stayed over at my moms plenty of times together but this month she stayed over there all by herself for a night! It was nice to have a small break but I couldn't wait to have her back home!


S H E  H A S  S T A R T E D  E A T I N G  C E R E A L
Around 3 1/2 months we introduced rice cereal to her. She's a little picky when it comes to eating it though. Some days she seems to really like it, other days she wants nothing to do with it! I mostly just want to get her used to eating with a spoon. I think she's still a little confused by it :)





S H E ' S  N O W  I N  S I Z E  3  D I A P E R S
I feel like she's growing out of diapers so quickly! She's already over 16 pounds! She's growing so fast.

That's all I really have for updates on Lux! I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing a few photos from throughout her 4th month :)

CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!


IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BECOMING THE NEXT BLOGGER OF THE MONTH PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 'BOTM' PAGE AT THE TOP!

18 comments:

  1. She is just so adorable! That's so great to hear she's grabbing hold of things, although grabbing hold of your hair will be pretty tough for you, babies can be so strong!

    Carolyn x
    Stained Glass Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Babies are a lot stronger than you would think! haha

      Delete
  2. She really is so adorable <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lux is so adorable! She has the most amazing head of hair! I have clammy hands, so I can totally relate to Lux haha

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! I'm hoping she grows out of the clammy feet lol!

      Delete
  4. Oh my word she is so adorable! I love the first picture so much! Her smile is precious!
    <3

    Amanda Gouthro 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks! I love the picture too :)

      Delete
  5. Awwww she is absolutely gorgeous and growing so fast! She has the chubbiest cheeks and most perfect blue eyes :D she looks glowing and so much hair! I adore that fox pinafore, I wish it came in a bigger size haha xD xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! haha Its definitely my favourite outfit of hers :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness! Look at the full head of hair! I can't believe it - was she born with hair already? She's going to be a very quick learner.

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, she was born with Tons of hair!! haha

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh that first picture is adorable! She is looking a lot like you now Renee :)

    ReplyDelete