October 31, 2016

October Blogger of the Month | RAWR BOWS

Hey guys!

I'm so excited to introduce LAL's first blogger of the month RAWR BOWS! Ariadna runs this beauty of a blog and I thought it might be nice to get to know her a little bit and see what her blog is all about...


























+ TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BLOG.

Hey everyone! I am Ariadna and I am a London based lifestyle blogger (check out my blog: RAWR BOWS). Even though I now live in London, I am from Spain and that’s where I lived when I started blogging. I decided to create my blog out of boredom and because I loved fashion and beauty. My blog has changed quite a bit through the years - what started as a mainly beauty and fashion blog has now become more of a lifestyle blog. I would describe myself as quite basic… you know - PSLs, ripped jeans, everything marble, etc. Jk, I swear I am somewhat cool and interesting.

+ WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START BLOGGING?

Zoella. I used to love her, her videos and her blog. I thought what she was doing was so cool and since I had always loved writing I decided a blog was perfect for me. I also thought it would be great to practice my writing in English and to get to know some cool people - which I did. I was in my senior year of high school when I started blogging and, even though I didn't have much free time, I wanted to have a hobby that would give me a break from school.

+ THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOUR BLOG BEST.

Relatable, honest, girly

+ WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT SO FAR BLOGGING WISE?

Meeting some amazing people. I have met some lovely gals through my blog and some of them are now my best friends. It’s weird to think that if it wasn’t for that decision I would have never met them! 



+ WHAT TYPE OF POSTS DO YOU ENJOY WRITING THE MOST?

Travel posts. Unfortunately I don’t write them more than a few times a year as my bank account and my uni lectures don’t let me travel too often. But whenever I get to visit a new place I always write at least one post about it. I love exploring new cities and towns, and photographing new buildings and environments. If I had the money and time I would definitley travel much more and share my adventures online!

+ NAME TWO OF YOUR FAVOURITE BLOGS THAT YOU FOLLOW.

I love Thirteen Thoughts, Paula is such a lovely gal and her photography is so amazing! 
Another of my favourite bloggers is Sara Bacereido whose blog is Closet’s Wings, she’s a Spanish YouTuber and blogger and I absolutely adore her style!

+ FAVOURITE POST YOU'VE WRITTEN THIS PAST MONTH AND WHY?

It definitely has to be “If Harry Potter had been set in 2016”. I came up with this idea on September, 1st when my Twitter feed was flooded with Harry Potter tweets. I have always loved the series and I thought it would be funny to write a story about Harry Potter using Instagram and stuff.  

It turned out to be super fun to write and I might do some similar posts in the future!

+ ANY ADVICE FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO START THEIR OWN BLOG?

I’d say don’t do it for the money or for the freebies, do it because you enjoy doing it. If you have fun blogging your readers will feel it and they will be more likely to go back to your blog! Also, interact with other bloggers either by replying to comments they leave on your posts or by commenting on theirs, that’s how I’ve met some of my best friends! 


Thank so much Ariadna for being our first blogger of the month! Please make sure you check out her blog RAWR BOWS!




4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for a series, I applaud anything that brings others up and doesn't put them down! :-) It's safe to say I definitely went over to the Harry Potter post!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! I'm glad you took the time to check out her blog! :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun post! I'll definitely have to check out her blog!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! Please do!! :)

      Delete