October 17, 2016

The Spooky Tag Part 1


























This tag was 30 questions long and I thought that was a little too long of a post so I'm dividing the questions up into two posts. Enjoy part 1!

Favorite horror or Halloween themed song?
The only song that pops into my head is This is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas so I guess that one!

Name something you wouldn't want to run into in a dark forest or an abandoned building.
Like anything!! Lol 
If I see any sort of figure or creature hanging out in the middle of a dark forest or abandoned building you can bet that i'll be running the other way!

Have you ever played with a ouija board?
Never. And I don't intend to.

Favorite horror monster or villain? 
Freddy Krueger will always hold a special place in my heart.

The creepiest thing that's ever happened while you were alone.
I used to have these dreams about a woman who used to inch closer and closer to me while I was asleep until one night she was directly above me and I couldn't move. Technically I wasn't alone as Craig was sleeping right next to me but since I felt like I couldn't move or scream I felt pretty much alone. I actually wrote a post on that experience. You can check it out here.

If you were dared to spend a night in a haunted house would you do it?
Only if I had someone- or maybe a few people!- with me.

Are you superstitious?
Very! Another post I wrote regarding superstitions can be found here! (get those links in girl!)

Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
I always think I see something out of the corner of my eye but I don't think its really anything.

Which urban legend scares you the most?
The killer in the backseat one always kind of freaked me out.

Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thrillers mainly but I do enjoy the odd gorey movie!

Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
Yes I think I do.

Ever make a potion of any sort?
If mud and glitter count, then yes.

Do you get scared easily?
Not easily, no. 
I love being scared. I get such a rush when something actually does scare me..

Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
Nope

Do you believe in demons or the devil?
No, I don't think so.
Whenever I watch a scary movie about demons and stuff I always think well maybe it could be real?
But its not something I think about too much.

That's it for part 1! Be sure to look out for part 2 soon...

QOTD:
WHO'S YOUR FAVE HORROR MONSTER OR VILLAIN?



CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!

RAWR BOWS
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BECOMING THE NEXT BLOGGER OF THE MONTH PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 'BOTM' PAGE AT THE TOP!

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, I never plan top use an ouija board either, not worth chancing it haha! x] Great tag!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool tag! Unfortunately, I don't have any available post dates for Halloween posts at the moment, but I will definitely do this next year!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll look out for it next year :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! Anything Halloween-themed right now is putting such a smile on my face! I'm also more a fan of thrillers (with a bit of gore) and your nightmares about that woman sound creepy as hell... ahhhh!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was soo creepy!! I'm so glad I stopped having those nightmares!

      Delete