October 21, 2016

The Spooky Tag Part 2


























And were back with the second half of the spooky tag. If you haven't read part one be sure to do that by clicking here.

On with the spookiness!

You're home alone but you hear footsteps in your house. What do you do?
Make my way to the nearest exit. No investigating for this girl!

If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
Probably Halloween because Michael Meyers never runs so I feel that I would have a pretty good chance at getting away or maybe Chucky. I might be able to take on a doll.

If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life what would you be?
Something cool..
Like an alien!

Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
Definitely not alone.

In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
A sword for sure.
A long one so I don't have to get too close.

Would you rather go to a Halloween party or trick or treating?
Trick or Treating!
I'm not much of a partier plus..
candy will always win.

You're in a horror movie. Are you: The final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the smart one or the killer?
I'd like to think I would be the smart one just because I have watched my fair share of horror movies in my time and I'm always so irritated when the characters do something stupid like walking outside when someone knocks on the door but no ones there, yelling out who's there? giiiiiirl shut the door and be quiet!!

Do you ever have to watch something happy after a scary movie so you can go to sleep?
Only sometimes if I was truly scared and just happen to be alone.

While watching scary movies are you the person who yells at the characters, the person who covers their eyes or the one who falls asleep?
I never yell at the characters but I'm definitely the one who's like omg why did they do that!?

Are you the one who gets scared or the one who does the scaring?
Oh I do the scaring!
You don't want to turn the corner while i'm around.

Favorite scary book?
There's a book I read a while ago that actually freaked me out but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.

How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
Like 2. 
I'm not kidding. Chucky was the first movie I saw because my mom has always been a huge horror fan and we just used to watch the movies with her.

What was your first Halloween costume?
I believe it was a cat.

What are you going to be for this Halloween?
I'm not sure yet. I'll probably just be lame this year and only wear this pumpkin headband thing because Lux is going as a little pumpkin.

If you could have a spooky Halloween pet, what would you pick?
Oh a wolf for sure!


I hope you guys enjoyed this two part tag!

QOTD:
IF YOU WERE TRAPPED IN A SCARY MOVIE WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?




CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!

RAWR BOWS


IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BECOMING THE NEXT BLOGGER OF THE MONTH PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 'BOTM' PAGE AT THE TOP!

14 comments:

  1. Yay, Part Two! I love that you saw your first horror movie when you were a toddler, that's hilarious. Loved your answer to how you react to scary movies, strangely enough, I find I just sit in stony silence haha - even if I'm totally petrified!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the movie would have to be extremely scary for me to just sit in total silence throughout!

      Delete
  2. Awww I can't wait to see pictures of Lux dressed as a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a bit of a horror fan, I loved reading this! I'm definitely with you on not investigating any funny business! I always ask myself why on earth film characters decide to go and check out something which is quite clearly going to be bad eek!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! haha I guess if they didn't though there wouldn't be much of a story!

      Delete
  4. Awww I loved reading your answers and Lux will look so adorable as a little pumpkin! My Oscar has a skeleton suit that he loves but its only a onesie, maybe next year I will try make a proper costume haha :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I bet the skeleton onesie is super cute too! I can't wait until Lux is old enough to actually go trick or treating! :)

      Delete
  5. Can I just pick Hocus Pocus as my movie of choice? I just really like the music and I'm a scaredy cat xD

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha of course! Hocus Pocus would be an amazing movie to be trapped in :D

      Delete
  6. This tag is so fun & cute!! I love every questions & answers here. And I would choose Coraline as a movie to be trapped in cause that's the best I can do! I can't take movies/situations more than that!!! Loved this post xx

    Kaylee🍂ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coraline is actually pretty creepy! haha Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete