October 5, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday # 2























Another week, another bunch of lovely bits to share with you all. I'm quite enjoying these Wonderful Wednesday posts!

 NETFLIX OBSESSIONS
There are so many good shows on Netflix at the moment I feel overwhelmed for choice! I am currently watching and  l o v i n g  Drop Dead Diva! I just started it like 2 weeks ago and I'm already at the end of season 2. I've also been binge watching Gilmore Girls <3 I'm trying to get through them all before the new episodes come out in November.

♥ CRIB SLEEPING
For the past 3 nights Lux has been sleeping in her crib and she's doing awesome! I really thought the transition from our bed to her crib would be a tough one but honestly, once she falls asleep, she's good for the night. While I initially missed having her next to me while I slept, it feels so good to finally be able to stretch out again.

♥ DAIYA YOGURT
All I'm going to say is DELICIOUS. I've never had a dairy free yogurt that I actually liked until I tried this stuff. It was so good in fact I decided it deserved a post of its own.....coming soon.

♥ FREE FURNITURE
Gotta love finding just what you're looking for online for FREE and in your area! I always peruse the Kijiji website looking for any furniture pieces I might be needing and I was desperately searching for a dresser for Lux's room. I just so happened to click on and there it was. A big, solid wood dresser / change table!! For free. Like five minutes away from me. Jackpot! It needs to be re-painted big time but I'm excited to start this project.

♥ TO-DO LISTS
For the past week or so I've been writing up a to-do list every morning to ensure that I stay productive during the day. When you're a stay at home mom its so easy to do nothing with your days besides take care of your baby. I was getting restless and felt like my day had no purpose other than to feed, change and play with Lux. Since writing to-do lists I feel so much better and it feels so great to achieve the things I've set out for myself to accomplish.

TELL ME SOMETHING WONDERFUL ABOUT YOUR WEEK!

CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!


IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BECOMING THE NEXT BLOGGER OF THE MONTH PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 'BOTM' PAGE AT THE TOP!

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love Netflix! I have been watching Power recently.. it's so good!

    You can't go wrong with free furniture, I'm defo going to venture online xx

    LAURA ­THINKS ABOUT BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ou I haven't heard of Power. I'll have to check it out! :)

      Delete
  2. Go Lux!! What a big girl sleeping in her crib!
    I fall in and out of love with Netflix :/ I watched all of Gilmore Girls again over a month and now I'm struggling to get into anything else. I'm more a one for movies anyway but it's always hard to decide on one to watch on there haha.

    I'd love to see what you end up doing with the dresser!

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg isn't it!? haha I usually end up just getting tired and shutting the tv off because I can't decide what to put on Netflix!

      Delete