October 19, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday # 3


























I've been feeling pretty low this past week so it was a little difficult coming up with a few wonderful bits to share. There's always some good to be found though...

♥ I  REACHED 500 FOLLOWERS ON BLOGLOVIN'
Reaching 500 followers has been a personal goal of mine for a while. It's not all about the numbers for me but I always thought that once I reach 500, that would be enough. And it is. Anything I get from here on out will just be an added bonus. So i'm pretty happy about that :)

♥ BABY HAIRS
Okay, this might seem a little strange. I've always had a receding hairline (something I've unfortunately passed down to Lux). I've always hated wearing my hair back and have always struggled with making sure I had the correct amount of "bang" hair to cover my hairline. Well, I've recently noticed that I now have tiny little baby hairs growing in where the bald looking spots are! They're still kind of light but you can totally see that the receding-ness (?) is covered in. Its so bizarre but I definitely accept this new change!

♥ GIFT CARD - PAY IT FORWARD
On Sunday I was having a pretty crappy day and while on our way home from a drive I told Craig I would like a slice of pizza. So we stopped at the pizza place but they didn't have any pizza ready at that moment. There's a bakery across the street that I've always wanted to go into. Every time we pass by it I would say "I really want to go in there". For no particular reason really. I just like bakeries. So this day Craig said why not go in? So I did. On my way in I didn't notice that there was a lady right behind me and I let the door slam in her face. I apologized as soon as I noticed and she said it was okay. I then let that same lady go ahead of me in line because I was still looking and she was clearly finished gathering what she wanted. I ended up not finding anything there so I headed over to a store attached to the bakery to pick up a snack. While I was looking at chocolate bars that same woman came into the store and walked up to me. She handed me a gift card with $100 on it and said she wanted me to have it. She chooses random people to give these cards to and all I have to do is pay it forward. Which I totally intend to do. It couldn't have come at a better time and I was, and still am, completely grateful for it.

♥ POP FREE
A while back now, I wrote a post saying that I'm going to try and lose weight. Its not exactly going as planned but I have completely stopped drinking pop (soda) for three and a half weeks now and I feel really good about it. I don't think I've lost any weight because of it but I definitely notice some bloating has gone away. Baby Steps!

TELL ME SOMETHING WONDERFUL ABOUT YOUR WEEK!


CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!


IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BECOMING THE NEXT BLOGGER OF THE MONTH PLEASE CHECK OUT THE 'BOTM' PAGE AT THE TOP!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 500 followers - I'm happy to be one of them ;)
    I'm only four away from 500, the milestones are so exciting!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they!? Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. Woo congrats on 500 followers! Hope you feel better soon and have lots more of wonderful things! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations beaut! 500 is a fab milestone!
    Also, congrats on cutting back on the pop. I always try, but just end up drinking diet versions :(

    Laura x | http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! :) It is SO hard not drinking pop. I feel like giving in every now and then!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on reaching 500, you've sure got one more in me. Have a lovely weekend :)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations for reaching 500, sounds feel great though. I love your amazing post, thank you for sharing, cannot wait for the next post!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet story about the gift card!

    ReplyDelete