November 18, 2016

10 Disney World Confessions


+ WE CAMPED AT DISNEY'S FORT WILDERNESS AND I THINK I WOULD PREFER THAT OVER STAYING IN ONE OF THE HOTELS.

+ AS MUCH AS I LOVED ANIMAL KINGDOM IT WAS MY LEAST FAVOURITE PARK TO VISIT BECAUSE IT WAS ALWAYS TEN TIMES HOTTER THAN THE OTHER PARKS.

+ MY FAVOURITE "COUNTRY" IN EPCOT WAS CANADA BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY PLACE I COULD FIND MY FAVOURITE SNACKS LOL

+ WE WERE AT DISNEY WORLD FOR NINE DAYS AND WE ACTUALLY DECIDED TO SKIP THE PARKS FOR ONE WHOLE DAY JUST TO RELAX.

+ I WISH I HAD BOUGHT MORE SOUVENIRS ON MY TRIP


+ I DIDN'T GET TO MEET ANY OF THE CHARACTERS I WANTED TO MEET- IN FACT I ONLY SAW TIGGER AND EEYORE

+ MY FEET HURT EVERY SINGLE DAY AT THE PARKS BECAUSE I DIDN'T PACK ANY COMFORTABLE SHOES

+ I WAS THAT GIRL WHO SCREAMED THROUGH THE ENTIRE ROLLER COASTER RIDE...



+ CRAIG LOST HIS HAT ON THE SPACE MOUNTAIN RIDE (MAGIC KINGDOM) AND WE ENDED UP HAVING TO GO ALL THE WAY BY EPCOT TO RETRIEVE IT

+ THE HAUNTED MANSION RIDE WAS MY MOST FAVOURITE. THE KALI RIVER RAPIDS CAME IN A CLOSE SECOND

TELL ME SOME OF YOUR DISNEY PARK CONFESSIONS!


CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH

6 comments:

  1. I love this post! I grew up about 3 hours away from Disney World and so I would go a few times a year. The Haunted Mansion is one of my favorite rides and Animal Kingdom is my least favorite Park too!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha glad you enjoyed it! What is it about the park that makes it your least favourite? Is it the heat also?!

      Delete
  2. Great pictures!
    Check out my blog please :)
    http://alwaysbeautyforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and the park is definitely great for kids around the holidays.

    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'd love to visit Disney World around the holidays!

      Delete