November 2, 2016

5 Months Old


AH! My baby is five months old!! What the heck. Why is time going so fast? I can't believe in one short month she'll be half a year. 
I predict tears that day. From me. Alright, you got me. I've already shed a couple tears the other day just thinking about it. 

ANYWAY

Here's some important bits that happened this past month:

 SHE HAD HER 4 MONTH VACCINATIONS
And she did a heck of a lot better than her two month needles let me tell ya! There were still tears but she didn't cry nearly as long or loud as the first time. She fell asleep like five minutes after they were done and stayed asleep for almost two hours. We actually got to enjoy some lunch at a restaurant.



♥ SHE EATS SO MANY DIFFERENT FOODS NOW
It's so fun experimenting with different food. She's been eating rice cereal since about three and a half months but now she has been eating oat cereal and a few different purees like prunes, pears, carrots, applesauce and sweet potatoes. She's loved it all so far but applesauce doesn't seem like it agrees with her too much. 



♥ SLEEP SCHEDULES RULE
We started a sleeping schedule at the beginning of the month and its been fantastic. She now has naps every hour and a half to two hours and her bedtime is between seven and seven-thirty and she sleeps throughout the night. It only took maybe a week to get her used to this schedule. She has had the odd day or two where she just does NOT want to sleep but I think those days she was experiencing tummy issues.




♥ SHE CAN HOLD HER BOTTLE AND FEED HERSELF FOR A FEW MINUTES
It never lasts too long but its super cute watching her feed herself. She'll be a pro in no time.



♥ HER FIRST HALLOWEEN
First holidays are so much fun! Even though we didn't really do much it was still so adorable getting her dressed up as a little pumpkin! You have no idea how excited I am for her first Christmas.

I hope you guys enjoyed Lux's little update! :) And if there are any posts you guys would like to see regarding her (ex: sleep schedules) just let me know! I'll be more than happy to include this little beauty on the blog more. 

CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!


10 comments:

  1. It's crazy how quickly they grow! I love the picture of her on her tummy holding herself up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!? I love that picture too :)

      Delete
  2. You're baby is so cute. I really like her pikachu onesie & that "nap" shirt just gets me. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! I think they need to make that shirt in adult sizes!

      Delete
  3. Lux is too cute and she has the prettiest blue eyes!! It's hard to believe that she's already 5 months old!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! :) I know!! I can't believe how fast time is going :(

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh shes so grown up already! Love the photo with the light from behind, well all of them really. Those blue eyes!!!
    I bet you can't wait for her 1st Xmas!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I knowww! It makes me so sad thinking about how quickly time is going by! This Christmas is going to be awesome!! :D

      Delete
  5. Lux is growing so fast, it looks like she's got such a cheeky personality! Very happy to hear she's sleeping through the night :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she does! haha She'll do things like swat her bottle away and look at me with a smile. Its so adorable! & thank you! Her sleeping throughout the night has been a lifesaver!

      Delete