November 11, 2016

Cleveland Beach Provincial Park | Queensland N.S

I must say, I think I'm doing rather well with my Provincial Park visits since deciding in August to visit every one in Nova Scotia. On our way to the scarecrow festival we managed to see four different parks! Cleveland Beach has been one of my favourites so far. It was kind of chilly but it was so beautiful.





























Obviously nobody was there swimming and it was quite early so we had the place to ourselves.































I couldn't get over how gorgeous this place was. I almost want to come back next summer and go swimming but I feel like a crowd of people here would somehow take away its beauty.

QOTD
WHERE'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU'VE EVER VISITED?

CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH
ANIKA MAY

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! I love the ones of you and Lux together. She looks so warm and cosy in that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful and adorable photos Renee!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its indeed a beautiful beach. So relaxing scenery. Ive been to Bohol last year and I really enjoyed the white beaches.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh white beaches are just gorgeous!!

      Delete
  4. Such beautiful photos, I love the ones of you and Lux! So cute! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete